Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Based on the article above 30 of the 44bn has already been exhausted with only 17 states giving out payments. :mjlol:

Smh! Damn shame. I just need 3 weeks and my retroactive pay and I’ll be in a better place.

I initially filed in March, didn’t get any updates until July and received my first payment in August. In July I was told I would get retroactive from the time I first applied, you think I got it? :usure: So I’m settling for the retroactive of this program, but it’s more than $20k I’m entitled to/owed in total.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is the driving reason for all of the "idealistic" "slush fund" money @the cac mamba is quick to complain about but not fully understand.

The irony there is how quick he will wonder where the federal government will get money to sustain aid but is all for additional UI benefits with little to no care of where the states would get that money.
again, i dont know why you get hurt and offended that im just pointing out real aspects of the negotiation :dead:

-the governors say they need 500 billion and pelosi made it a trillion. thats a slush fund, fool. and its not happening
-you act like im saying the 600 isnt getting extended because im the one personally making the call. im saying the 600 isnt getting extended because it isnt getting extended

PLEASE EXPLAIN how the 600 gets extended. how it plays out and passes. you're so much fukkin smarter than me, so you must know

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
again, i dont know why you get hurt and offended that im just pointing out real aspects of the negotiation :dead:

-the governors say they need 500 billion and pelosi made it a trillion. thats a slush fund, fool. and its not happening
-you act like im saying the 600 isnt getting extended because im the one personally making the call. im saying the 600 isnt getting extended because it isnt getting extended

PLEASE EXPLAIN how the 600 gets extended. how it plays out and passes. you're so much fukkin smarter than me, so you must know
Basically you're saying people can forget about extending the $600 because that shyt is dead, regardless of what they are saying. Take the $300 because it's better than the $0 you're going to get otherwise.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
im just pointing out real aspects of the negotiation

In what reality is it considered a "negotiation" to make an offer at a fraction of the initial ask and then declare that your final offer? That seems to be the aspect of all of this that has you mystified. One side has made movement on their ask while the other has not, that is not a negotiation simpleton.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically you're saying people can forget about extending the $600 because that shyt is dead, regardless of what they are saying. Take the $300 because it's better than the $0 you're going to get otherwise.
yes :yeshrug:

if they extend the 600, great. but im not seeing how its possible or going to happen with the current power balance of this senate. so id rather get an extra 1200 a month than an extra 0 a month

or if the thread wants to keep watching pelosi hold out to get nothing, thats cool too.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In what reality is it considered a "negotiation" to make an offer at a fraction of the initial ask and then declare that your final offer? That seems to be the aspect of all of this that has you mystified. One side has made movement on their ask while the other has not, that is not a negotiation simpleton.
you know what breh, keep posting this bullshyt and keep watching no deal happen and no money go out. at the end of the day, you're wrong

you need to get it through your head that pelosi has NO LEVERAGE to ask for what she's asking. you're looking at this like a fukking child

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
you know what breh, keep posting this bullshyt and keep watching no deal happen and no money go out. at the end of the day, you're wrong

you need to get it through your head that pelosi has NO LEVERAGE to ask for what she's asking. you're looking at this like a fukking child

More evidence you don't understand what is happening outside of your privileged bubble. A small addition to UI benefits is not an offer worth accepting without some state aid and assistance on the various moratoriums enacted during the first part of the year.

You do so much arguing in bad faith, you should recognize why the bad faith argument of your party is unacceptable.

Considering your party will need all the help it can get to hold onto the WH and Senate less than 60 days from a presidential election, I'd say she has quite a bit of leverage.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More evidence you don't understand what is happening outside of your privileged bubble. A small addition to UI benefits is not an offer worth accepting without some state aid and assistance on the various moratoriums enacted during the first part of the year.

You do so much arguing in bad faith, you should recognize why the bad faith argument of your party is unacceptable.

Considering your party will need all the help it can get to hold onto the WH and Senate less than 60 days from a presidential election, I'd say she has quite a bit of leverage.
you're a smart poster, im sorry you feel the need to look at this like a child :yeshrug: tag me when you're right. until then, i'm right

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you're a smart poster, im sorry you feel the need to look at this like a child :yeshrug: tag me when you're right. until then, i'm right

Refer to someone as a child and follow it directly with immaturity. :heh: Yall disagree and don't share the same perspective. Leave it at that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Refer to someone as a child and follow it directly with immaturity. :heh: Yall disagree and don't share the same perspective. Leave it at that.
:dead:

im sorry, but we're disagreeing over something that i can factually point to as not happening. its like disagreeing that congress isnt going to buy everyone a Benz

but you're right :hubie:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
“I am not afraid,” the man said. “The good Lord takes care of me. If I die, I die! We got to get this country moving. We can’t, what are you going to do wear masks and stay inside for another year? Huh? Where will that get us?”

Acosta interviewed The cac mamba? :ohhh: