Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
After the election trump has no reason to give anyone shyt
It needs to happen before November otherwise you gonna have to wait til Biden is sworn in and then maybe another month for congress and the senate to come to terms

Right now don't expect anything

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Impossible! @the cac mamba told me something like this couldn't and wouldn't be done outside of the US and that it would immediately drown a country in taxes.
literally none of this is true :laff:

im still waiting for you to make a good faith argument explaining why dems should be shooting down the extra 300 a week because the 600 is going to happen. that goes for any of my detractors

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
literally none of this is true :laff:

im still waiting for you to make a good faith argument explaining why dems should be shooting down the extra 300 a week because the 600 is going to happen. that goes for any of my detractors

We are waiting for you to tell us why you have so much smoke for the dems not agreeing to this sham bill but nothing for the rethugs who didn’t even bring up the May bill.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are waiting for you to tell us why you have so much smoke for the dems not agreeing to this sham bill but nothing for the rethugs who didn’t even bring up the May bill.
im sorry, i thought you already spend most of your time bytching about republicans. didnt know i had to tell you how bad republicans are :yeshrug:

so answer the question. what does nancy have that the republicans need in a negotiation, and how/why/when will the 600 happen?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
im sorry, i thought you already spend most of your time bytching about republicans. didnt know i had to tell you how bad republicans are :yeshrug:

so answer the question. what does nancy have that the republicans need in a negotiation, and how/why/when will the 600 happen?

I already told you this fool. :snoop: So the dems should always cave but not the rethugs even tho it’s an election year and their ticket is highly toxic. Gotcha