Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I truly believe that if trump wasn’t running @the cac mamba would vote for any generic republican on the ticket.:mjpls:
if it was larry hogan vs AOC, id probably vote hogan :yeshrug: i dont think i lie about where i am on the political spectrum

im firmly biden in november tho. i was supporting biden when you guys were supporting warren and bernie :jawalrus:

I'm not convinced he isn't voting for Trump

:mjpls:
:dead: come on breh. i know you think im a scumbag, but im no fukkin trump voter

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
CA and NY are headed for complete economic implosion unless Biden wins. That's the only way they're getting bailed out with no strings attached. None of this was their fault obviously, you can blame Trump for the idiotic response and later for the targeted sabotage of states like CA and NY.

And the economy is the only thing Trump is banking on. Two of the biggest in the country.

:mjgrin:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Glad he did that order, funky ass congress :camby:

LWA showing close to 50% states paid :ehh: Wonder where it will be by next wednesday :ehh: needs to be a bit quicker
you know what breh, keep posting this bullshyt and keep watching no deal happen and no money go out. at the end of the day, you're wrong

you need to get it through your head that pelosi has NO LEVERAGE to ask for what she's asking. you're looking at this like a fukking child

Oh you mean the leverage that I was blasted on here for saying that she gave away long ago when ole mitch pulled the ole charlie brown football trick on her (again)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad he did that order, funky ass congress :camby:

LWA showing close to 50% states paid :ehh: Wonder where it will be by next wednesday :ehh: needs to be a bit quicker

Oh you mean the leverage that I was blasted on here for saying that she gave away long ago when ole mitch pulled the ole charlie brown football trick on her (again)
i dont understand it :yeshrug: i dont even want/mean to be arguing with dudes about this, but on what fukkin planet are republicans gonna just lose face and give into pelosi's demands before an election? the naivety is :why:

no one in here can explain the path to pelosi's bill passing :dead:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...izzles-even-red-states-balk/?itid=sf_politics

For weeks, President Trump has waited in vain as Congress has failed to reach a deal on coronavirus relief that he hoped would include a payroll tax cut.

So he resorted to what critics derided as a gimmick: He would allow companies to defer payroll taxes through the end of the year, with the promise that the deferred taxes would later be forgiven. He even indicated he would somehow forgive the taxes without congressional authorization, despite that being patently unconstitutional.

The reaction shows how little confidence American businesses — and even some red states — have in Trump’s promise.

No major employer has thus far taken advantage of the deferral, and small businesses are also balking. Even some GOP-run states such as Arizona and Indiana have opted out.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
be honest, if trump signed a 100 percent effective executive order to give everyone unemployed an extra 1200 a month, you would resent it :dead:

the dems need to get the extra 1200 done with the republicans. a lot of americans could pay their rent with 1200, and pay the bills with the state unemployment

its better than just state unemployment :yeshrug: the extra 2400 a month isnt happening, its not coming back. the country is trying to reopen

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
4 states outta 49 aye :ehh:
so 45/49 or roughly 92% of states funds arent halted :ehh:
You didn't read part of the. Article.

The announcement came as only 17 states had upgraded their systems and begun distributing payments, according to The Associated Press
be honest, if trump signed a 100 percent effective executive order to give everyone unemployed an extra 1200 a month, you would resent it :dead:

the dems need to get the extra 1200 done with the republicans. a lot of americans could pay their rent with 1200, and pay the bills with the state unemployment

its better than just state unemployment :yeshrug: the extra 2400 a month isnt happening, its not coming back. the country is trying to reopen
You're making up a hypothetical that is legally impossible. Hence the reason we've discounted your bad faith arguments as nothing more than running with a bullshyt conservative narrative.

:gucci:

P. S. Plenty of businesses are open and are doing less business because most people aren't comfortable being out in public in ways they were before due to Covid.

:unimpressed:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You didn't read part of the. Article.

You're making up a hypothetical that is legally impossible. Hence the reason we've discounted your bad faith arguments as nothing more than running with a bullshyt conservative narrative.

:gucci:

P. S. Plenty of businesses are open and are doing less business because most people aren't comfortable being out in public in ways they were before due to Covid.

:unimpressed:
Its no longer 17 states , as of today its 25 , so half :yeshrug:

lets see where that number stands in another week:ehh:

in the meantime, lets watch as congress fails to do anything and trump prolly does another order