Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
literally none of this is true :laff:

im still waiting for you to make a good faith argument explaining why dems should be shooting down the extra 300 a week because the 600 is going to happen. that goes for any of my detractors
The fact that you need someone to explain to you why $300 extra a week in benefits is going to be of no use to people who lost benefits back at the end of July, you're dumber than I thought.

This isn't additional money in normal times, the anything will help concept doesn't do much for people who have deferred debt coming due.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that you need someone to explain to you why $300 extra a week in benefits is going to be of no use to people who lost benefits back at the end of July, you're dumber than I thought.

This isn't additional money in normal times, the anything will help concept doesn't do much for people who have deferred debt coming due.
i cant imagine how dumb you have to be to think that the 600 is happening,and argue from that place

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I did. I explain yesterday. You’ve been purposely obtuse and arguing around in circles. And you’ve clearly sided with bytch since the dems should just accept this thrown together shytty skinny bill.
ive said its better than nothing, which it is. youre a fukking fool to think the 600 is happening

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Man I need this money to hit before I have to fill out paperwork for this job.. I'm started on Tuesday but I won't have to fill out shyt until Sunday when I go bk.. I'mma put tha wrong social to buy more time.. I had to clock in this week but I didn't fill shyt out yet...

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
yes :dahell: you dont know how congress works? ill ban bet you it doesnt happen by january

Chuck and Nancy say 300 and no checks is not enough. So why no anger to the rethugs for not even considering the hero’s act? Imagine being mad at the party who wants checks, 600 extended, money for struggling states, hazard pay for essential workers.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chuck and Nancy say 300 and no checks is not enough. So why no anger to the rethugs for not even considering the hero’s act? Imagine being mad at the party who wants checks, 600 extended, money for struggling states, hazard pay for essential workers.
what is your "anger" accomplishing?

you arent being realistic, you're being an idealist on an internet forum. that doesnt make you a hero

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maryland was approved for the extra $400 ($300 from FEMA and $100 from the state), supposedly effective today, so should see payments, plus retroactive pay next week until the fund is exhausted. I sure hope so.

Edit: I misunderstood, it’s just $300 additional. They count the $100 in what they already pay out.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Maryland was approved for the extra $400 ($300 from FEMA and $100 from the state), supposedly effective today, so should see payments, plus retroactive pay next week until the fund is exhausted. I sure hope so.
Based on the article above 30 of the 44bn has already been exhausted with only 17 states giving out payments. :mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Based on the article above 30 of the 44bn has already been exhausted with only 17 states giving out payments. :mjlol:
Which is the driving reason for all of the "idealistic" "slush fund" money @the cac mamba is quick to complain about but not fully understand.

The irony there is how quick he will wonder where the federal government will get money to sustain aid but is all for additional UI benefits with little to no care of where the states would get that money.