Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I've heard a mixed bag, but definitely only 3 weeks in NC.

I think it will be retroactive but only if you are also currently unemployed. If someone got a job as of today (when the button on the menu appeared) too bad for them. They had instructions for LWA the last three days but no button. I filed yesterday I was going back to work today. I'm out of luck

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
national average is national average, but whatever.

so most importantly, what you're saying is that instead of accepting the extra 300 a week, you'd rather the democrats hold out, get nothing, and claim a moral victory

bold strategy:ehh: let's see how it plays out
Median income in the second qtr of 2020 was 1k per week.

So if you agree that the government put an undue burden on workers by forcing them to stay home, why are you upset that the government is paying under the median income for workers through UI?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Median income in the second qtr of 2020 was 1k per week.

So if you agree that the government put an undue burden on workers by forcing them to stay home, why are you upset that the government is paying under the median income for workers through UI?
im not upset about anything. im stating the fact that the extra 600 is not going to happen again

let me know when it does, or try to admit that it's 3/400 or nothing

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
the website im postin aint wrong :yeshrug: some states that say “paid” by it got it to where 1 week was paid, or 6 weeks was paid:yeshrug:
Paid on that site doesn't mean that it has actually hit people's bank account.

Again, this is a part of new process that posters have mentioned time and time again as to why it isn't some big win. :mjlol:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait...so this extra $300 is only good for 6 weeks only? Not until the end of the year?

:mjlol:
Yea thats a big flaw, from the looks of it yep :francis:
I think they are working on a bill to have something shake for after the 6 weeks mark:mjgrin: