Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
no they dont :yeshrug: come on breh, you know the same people i knew who were on unemployment and damn sure didnt expect to keep getting paid a G a week to be on unemployment :dead: no one i knew expected that to continue past July. and given the lack of outcry across the country, it's hard to believe that that isn't the prevailing attitude. people want something, but dont expect 600. so make it 3 or 4

it's 0,1200, maybe 1600, but 2400 is dead. tell me im lying :yeshrug: it's not gonna happen

so nancy can take something, or nothing

Where are you gettting this 2400 shyt from? Most UEB are max 100 per week. So 500 per two weeks is barely shyt. And yes rethugs do have incentive. It’s an election and the senate mah flip, Most of those senators like Graham and even bytch are in trouble.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You seem to be missing the point.

:ld:and you seem to not recognize when someone is being sarcastic.

Never mind the fact that he's a racist piece of shyt

5c57418ceb3ce8131635ac13

as is a lot of white southerns.

but projects like what mcconnell is asking for isn't anything new. it gets added on to most spending bills and budgets. it's how a lot of bills get the majority votes.

they spend their entire campaign, promising people shyt. the same thing gets done after they get elected. they promise donors and people who endorsed them favors that they have to keep good on.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are you gettting this 2400 shyt from? Most UEB are max 100 per week. So 500 per two weeks is barely shyt. And yes rethugs do have incentive. It’s an election and the senate mah flip, Most of those senators like Graham and even bytch are in trouble.
what :heh: that's a blatant lie

600 per week plus the national average of 350 a week from the state, is 950 a week. but that's gone

if pelosi went along with the rethugs, people would get 650 a week instead of 350 a week. if i was unemployed, i would take that :yeshrug: instead she's getting them zero extra

so i'll say it again, let me know when nancy gets the 600. it's not happening

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
what :heh: that's a blatant lie

600 per week plus the national average of 350 a week from the state, is 950 a week. but that's gone

if pelosi went along with the rethugs, people would get 650 a week instead of 350 a week. if i was unemployed, i would take that :yeshrug: instead she's getting them zero extra

so i'll say it again, let me know when nancy gets the 600. it's not happening

I should have reworded that. Most people who were layed off are only getting 100-150. 350 is the max allowed by some states. So 300 is basically a slap in the face. Restore the 600 at the very least until the end of the year

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I should have reworded that. Most people who were layed off are only getting 100-150. 350 is the max allowed by some states. So 300 is basically a slap in the face. Restore the 600 at the very least until the end of the year
no, it's the national average :yeshrug: plus the 600 was almost a thousand a week. more than most jobs working with the public make, which is why the 600 didn't get extended

look, the 600 isn't happening. we can talk about it on here from now through january, but i don't know why you're deluding yourselves

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
but projects like what mcconnell is asking for isn't anything new. it gets added on to most spending bills and budgets. it's how a lot of bills get the majority votes.

they spend their entire campaign, promising people shyt. the same thing gets done after they get elected. they promise donors and people who endorsed them favors that they have to keep good on.

tenor.gif

The point

giphy.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
no, it's the national average :yeshrug: plus the 600 was almost a thousand a week. more than most jobs working with the public make, which is why the 600 didn't get extended

look, the 600 isn't happening. we can talk about it on here from now through january, but i don't know why you're deluding yourselves
Median vs mean. :gucci:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Median vs mean. :gucci:
national average is national average, but whatever.

so most importantly, what you're saying is that instead of accepting the extra 300 a week, you'd rather the democrats hold out, get nothing, and claim a moral victory

bold strategy:ehh: let's see how it plays out

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

I think the point he’s making is that McConnell can’t be bothered to work on legislation for 330 million people in a pandemic(Dems should just take scraps thrown at them) but will make sure he’s nose deep in working for a sport and donors that is watched by less people than those watching high school football on any Friday night.