Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude said negotiate later lol
if you were unemployed, would you rather get an extra 300 a week or an extra 0 a week?

i'd rather get an extra 300 :ehh: that's rent and cable for me. meanwhile, nancy's holdout promises arent paying shyt. 600 isnt happening again. so who is her holdout helping?

do you really NOT UNDERSTAND that nancy is holding out for something that's never going to happen? :what: how are you not understanding that?

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But only if the Dems would just come to the table and accept the scraps that the Republicans want to give them....
yeah, those scraps are better than the 0 nancy has gotten and will continue to get. you're a fool

i'll ban bet you that we'll be at the election and nancy still hasn't gotten the demands in her bill. meanwhile, people who are unemployed could have been getting an extra 1200 a month :childplease: rent in over half the country, on top of state unemployment

bu bu bu let's hold out for absolutely nothing :mjlol:

let me ask you in terms of a basic principle of negotiation: what does pelosi have that the republicans need? :dead:WHY would they cave to her?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

look, the republicans aren't going to sign off on 600 a week, because it comes out to a thousand a week to be unemployed. they've said it openly, frankly they have a point, and it's just not gonna happen

so why not just take the 300, or get it up to 400 :why: pelosi isn't going to accomplish shyt with her holdout, so what is the point?

Daps
look, the republicans aren't going to sign off on 600 a week, because it comes out to a thousand a week to be unemployed. they've said it openly, frankly they have a point, and it's just not gonna happen

so why not just take the 300, or get it up to 400 :why: pelosi isn't going to accomplish shyt with her holdout, so what is the point?

I honestly had no clue Pelosi was 80 years old, these people belong in nursing homes, not running a country smh

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Because the additional 1200/month is a big deal for people unemployed.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because the additional 1200/month is a big deal for people unemployed.
but it doesnt exist and it isn't going to :yeshrug:

it's 0 or 1200, not 2400. 2400 is dead. i'll ask again, what do the republicans need from nancy pelosi that they would give in to her demands?

you guys act like im being a dikkhead and hating on people, but im just looking at this objectively :dead: WHY do the republicans "give in" when they don't want to spend more money? can you explain it to me?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you guys act like im being a dikkhead and hating on people, but im just looking at this objectively :dead: WHY do the republicans "give in" when they don't want to spend more money? can you explain it to me?
NPR Choice page

Broad Bipartisan Support for Additional Stimulus in U.S.

Because their constituents view the handling of Covid as very important, believe in additional stimulus money, and also disagree with the republican idea that paying people 600/wk will discourage them from going back to work.

:mjgrin:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NPR Choice page

Broad Bipartisan Support for Additional Stimulus in U.S.

Because their constituents view the handling of Covid as very important, believe in additional stimulus money, and also disagree with the republican idea that paying people 600/wk will discourage them from going back to work.

:mjgrin:
no they dont :yeshrug: come on breh, you know the same people i knew who were on unemployment and damn sure didnt expect to keep getting paid a G a week to be on unemployment :dead: no one i knew expected that to continue past July. and given the lack of outcry across the country, it's hard to believe that that isn't the prevailing attitude. people want something, but dont expect 600. so make it 3 or 4

it's 0,1200, maybe 1600, but 2400 is dead. tell me im lying :yeshrug: it's not gonna happen

so nancy can take something, or nothing