Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
People keep saying this but it was only people who lost their jobs that only got $1200, others got a generous ass unemployment package.

Anyway ain't no new package coming soon.

Ron Johnson suggests CARES Act may be funding Kenosha instigators

My Grandfather who hasn’t worked seriously since 96 and doesn’t need 1200 still got it. That senator is a fukking idiot btw. Like I said, rethugs aren’t passing anymore stimulus. Both parties brehs

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
that all sounds necessary, and better than the "nothing" the democrats have masterfully negotiated so far

or it can continue to be nothing, i guess

Why do you keep posting this? Dems passed a bill that the rethug sentators refuse to even bring up for a vote.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
that bill was a farce and was never gonna pass :yeshrug: not sure why it gets mentioned at all

And this rethug bill isn’t? With no rent/eviction protection, no hazard pay, and liability protection/bailout for corporation and industries like coal and Wall Street?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this rethug bill isn’t? With no rent/eviction protection, no hazard pay, and liability protection/bailout for corporation and industries like coal and Wall Street?
so negotiate that shyt later :dahell:

and how do you even pass rent and eviction protection at the national level? the only thing they can competently do federally is hand out money and let people pay their own bills

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Get put out your home but at least you're getting a few extra hundred in UI benefits brehs. We'll just do this song and dance all over again later, them alleys and underpasses are comfy right?

The person behind this account really is stupid, I use to believe it was just an act to agitate but I'm pretty sure now its not an act.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get put out your home but at least you're getting a few extra hundred in UI benefits brehs. We'll just do this song and dance all over again later, them alleys and underpasses are comfy right?

The person behind this account really is stupid, I use to believe it was just an act to agitate but I'm pretty sure now its not an act.
they...have....not...accomplished....anything

how am i wrong when you're touting benefits that dont exist :dahell: nancy might as well want to buy everyone a porsche, we have the same end result. no bill no money

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

how am i wrong when you're touting benefits that dont exist :dahell: nancy might as well want to buy everyone a porsche, we have the same end result
People voted for republicans who don't want to give them anything.

Elections have consequences. :ehh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

how am i wrong when you're touting benefits that dont exist :dahell: nancy might as well want to buy everyone a porsche, we have the same end result
So if you're dying of thirst, are you going to try and find water or accept the first person who offers to piss in your mouth?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

and how do you even pass rent and eviction protection at the national level? the only thing they can competently do federally is hand out money and let people pay their own bills

A moratorium was passed with the cares act :dahell: Negotiate later? People need help now. I’m not saying Nancy has been perfect in these talks but how can you defend the rethugs when bytch hasn’t even been present at any negotiations and the White House is using Meadows to stonewall while they speak out of both sides of their mouth. Not to mention most Republicans refused to pass any spending and let the first bill expire without anything on the table

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A moratorium was passed with the cares act :dahell: Negotiate later? People need help now. I’m not saying Nancy has been perfect in these talks but how can you defend the rethugs when bytch hasn’t even been present at any negotiations and the White House is using Meadows to stonewall while they speak out of both sides of their mouth. Not to mention most Republicans refused to pass any spending and let the first bill expire without anything on the table
im not defending the republicans :dead:

theres a way to shame them into passing a bill, and nancy won't do it because theres nothing in it for her and her cronies. watching you guys defend that is embarrassing