Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol:

Why is this dude posting links through Facebook? Lol at thinking this is political? How small are you?
Because he got the story through Facebook and copied the link.

The answer was smacking you in the face instead your theory is that he works for Facebook?

As if he'd be paid ad revenue via clicks if he did.

How small are you?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Because he got the story through Facebook and copied the link.
A lot of people get stories through Facebook. They click on the link and open up a new webpage that has a new website. They read that website and share The link to the page they read the article. That’s how most of use the internet.

The answer was smacking you in the face instead your theory is that he works for Facebook?
tbf, I originally asked him why he was sharing Facebook links on here and he said nothing. Idk if he works for them or not, but it’s weird that he can’t link to an article properly. He refused to answer and that’s where my theory started.

As if he'd be paid ad revenue via clicks if he did
he could answer the question. He still hasn’t.

How small are you?
Are you on his side because you are also part of Centrist gang?

That’s where your theory jumped to when I asked him what he was doing sharing Facebook links. It wasn’t political at all.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Are you on his side because you are also part of Centrist gang?

That’s where your theory jumped to when I asked him what he was doing sharing Facebook links. It wasn’t political at all.

You literally compared him posting Facebook links to Nap's spamming.

The vast majority of my response spoke about how weird it is to be upset over data gathering through Facebook links when you spend much of your day posting your thoughts on an unsecured site. :comeon:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You literally compared him posting Facebook links to Nap's spamming
Yes, after I asked him several times why he is sharing FB links instead of news articles. I asked him this many times over the last month. And yeah, sharing this shyt thru FB isn’t far from Team Nap.
The vast majority of my response spoke about how weird it is to be upset over data gathering through Facebook links when you spend much of your day posting your thoughts on an unsecured site. :comeon:
Yeah breh, why is @88m3 sharing links through Facebook?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@mastermind if you click on the image it brings you directly to the link

You sound really paranoid... on the spectrum even...

It's less steps than me posting the direct link. If you don't like it sorry but I frankly don't care.

I've already answered you numerous times about this so just stfu already.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Unrelated but Andrew Cuomo was on TV begging NYers who moved out to come back. He offered to cook them dinner if they moved back to NYC

It's that bad out there huh. Folks moving back to Bumblefukk Kentucky USA?

He was only speaking to his select group of billionaire associates. Sadly, he doesn't give a fukk about anyone else leaving.

Daps
shyt like this is why so many folks say fukk politics in this country
More people are growing louder in their criticism of Pelosi. House Democrats have asked her to stop grandstanding and to work with Republicans to pass a bill that is singularly focused on unemployment. Her refusal to do so, in the face of growing discontent among her ranks, is unacceptable and reflective of poor leadership. She is now effectively holding millions of unemployed hostage. This cannot be set at the feet of Trump or McConnell, both of whom have said they will agree to a bill that only addresses unemployment. She’s awful.

:francis:

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
More people are growing louder in their criticism of Pelosi. House Democrats have asked her to stop grandstanding and with Republicans to pass a bill that is singularly focused on unemployment. Her refusal to do so, in the face of growing discontent among her ranks, is unacceptable and reflective of poor leadership. She is no effectively holding millions of unemployed hostage. This cannot be set at the feet of Trump or McConnell, both of whom have said they will agree to a bill that only addresses unemployment. She’s awful.

You just wanna buy TVs and shyt with that unemployment money. Get off your lazy ass:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
More people are growing louder in their criticism of Pelosi. House Democrats have asked her to stop grandstanding and to work with Republicans to pass a bill that is singularly focused on unemployment. Her refusal to do so, in the face of growing discontent among her ranks, is unacceptable and reflective of poor leadership. She is now effectively holding millions of unemployed hostage. This cannot be set at the feet of Trump or McConnell, both of whom have said they will agree to a bill that only addresses unemployment. She’s awful.

Did you type this with a straight face:russ: