#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:krs: its retroactive?

:feedme: should be more but ill take the 1600
Might only get one check :francis:
States approved for aid by FEMA are guaranteed three weeks of funding, but may receive more depending on how many apply for the $44 billion in funding and how quickly it is distributed. Eligible workers in qualifying states will receive backpay dating to the week ending August 1, when the enhanced $600 weekly unemployment benefit expired.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Might only get one check :francis:

maybe...but if its dated to August 1st and we are in the first crop of states then i have some hope. Any help I can get right now Ill take.

I have a question though, although I am not sure someone here will have a definitive answer. Let's say i go back to work early-mid september and the payments havent come through yet...will i still get retroactive pay for the time I was unemployed? Or will they say tough break patna

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

You said

Vulnerable House Democrats sent her a letter last week, asking her to work with Republicans on a slimmed down bill that dealt with unemployment. She said she wouldn’t.

1. Who is vulnerable in the list of 19 democrats and 1 republican who crafted this letter?
2. The letter went to both Pelosi and McConnell
3. The purpose of the letter was to expand and refocus the Congressional Oversight Commission

So what the f*ck are you talking about? You absolutely lied and made up an entire bullsh*t story so you could argue about it.

EDIT: Is this what you're trying to spin, Rank-and-file Dems press Pelosi for more votes on coronavirus aid

Even it, still does not say what you're saying.

Daps
You said

1. Who is vulnerable in the list of 19 democrats and 1 republican who crafted this letter?
2. The letter went to both Pelosi and McConnell
3. The purpose of the letter was to expand and refocus the Congressional Oversight Commission

So what the f*ck are you talking about? You absolutely lied and made up an entire bullsh*t story so you could argue about it.

EDIT: Is this what you're trying to spin, Rank-and-file Dems press Pelosi for more votes on coronavirus aid

Even it, still does not say what you're saying.
Now you’re just being pedantic. Stop.

:mjlol: