Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You’re still in here talking stupid, after everything we said turned out to be true. The UE benefits didn’t go out, evictions still happening. Nothing Trump did worked. And when congress returns in September they will pass a bill catered towards democrat demands because Mitch doesn’t have enough GOP votes in the senate.

Meanwhile Trump is still down in the polls, didn’t get a boost etc.

The dems gave away their leverage long ago, you can name call all you want it wont change that fact :umad:

He won that weekend, you can be mad at it all you want, you cant change that fact :umad:

Mitch still pullin the Charlie Brown football trick cuz Dems gave away their leverage, if you wanna get mad at someone get mad at Pelosi :umad:

I woulda let this whole bytch crash before giving trillions and my leverage away long ago to big corporations that went ahead and fired people anyways :umad:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
New York Magazine

"The savings spree that we accidentally engineered through the CARES Act and economic lockdowns could form the foundation of a robust recovery in 2021, if our government would only implement a few sane, humane fiscal and public-health policies."

NYMAG.COM
Stop sharing links through Facebook!

Does anyone else see him doing this? Breh works for Facebook.

For those that want to read without having to go through Facebook.
America Is Drowning in Joblessness — and Swimming in Cash

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would hope they work something out soon :huhldup: i expected the extra 600 to drop down to 3 or 4, but not actually be nothing. an extra 1600 a month is rent/close to rent for most of america

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You aren't a progressive. Complaining about Facebook links is a weird angle considering this site doesn't even have valid certs.

I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

The funny thing is I used to post entire articles until people complained about that and then potential copyright issues, and then I just posted links and then people complained about that.

spot on on the latter as well

:mjlol:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Aren’t you in Mass? We’re about to get $300 extra, retroactive to August 1st.
Is the 300 going to be retro? I got an email about the 300 going to be potentially applied soon (obviously most states aren't going to apply the extra $100). But they didn't mention anything about making it retro...

Daps
Is the 300 going to be retro? I got an email about the 300 going to be potentially applied soon (obviously most states aren't going to apply the extra $100). But they didn't mention anything about making it retro...
It was reported here in Mass that it is retro to Aug 1st.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The funny thing is I used to post entire articles until people complained about that and then potential copyright issues, and then I just posted links and then people complained about that.
You can read, right? You’re not illiterate or have reading comprehension issues? I asked you several times why are you posting links through Facebook? That’s the question, not simply posting links. Like I said, I hope you can read.