Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That's a big reach. Nothing in that has anything to do with The Assault the Postmaster general is waging on the postal service.
Do you think safeguards would be put in place to ensure proper tabulation.... you know what, nah I doubt either party has that much for sight. My bad for bringing this up.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Do you think safeguards would be put in place to ensure proper tabulation.... you know what, nah I doubt either party has that much for sight. My bad for bringing this up.
States handle elections per the constitution. I'm not sure why you're moving the goal post here.

The article you cited references providing states with money to print additional ballots and provide election related services.

The current bills have to do with direct action towards the USPS.

Even if additional election funding for mail in voted was passed in April, we would still be having this same discussion with regard to. Dejoy dismantling the USPS so that states can't properly leverage the postal service.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
New York Magazine

"The savings spree that we accidentally engineered through the CARES Act and economic lockdowns could form the foundation of a robust recovery in 2021, if our government would only implement a few sane, humane fiscal and public-health policies."

NYMAG.COM

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The dems gave away their leverage long ago, and ole mitch pulled the charlie brown football trick on em (again)

shytty leadership
You’re still in here talking stupid, after everything we said turned out to be true. The UE benefits didn’t go out, evictions still happening. Nothing Trump did worked. And when congress returns in September they will pass a bill catered towards democrat demands because Mitch doesn’t have enough GOP votes in the senate.

Meanwhile Trump is still down in the polls, didn’t get a boost etc.