Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Daps
Did you type this with a straight face:russ:
Vulnerable House Democrats sent her a letter last week, asking her to work with Republicans on a slimmed down bill that dealt with unemployment. She said she wouldn’t. I’m guessing you think that’s the right decision, despite the fact her gamble may cost Democrats the House and result in nothing being done about unemployment? Bold strategy, Cotton.

:gucci:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
More people are growing louder in their criticism of Pelosi. House Democrats have asked her to stop grandstanding and to work with Republicans to pass a bill that is singularly focused on unemployment. Her refusal to do so, in the face of growing discontent among her ranks, is unacceptable and reflective of poor leadership. She is now effectively holding millions of unemployed hostage. This cannot be set at the feet of Trump or McConnell, both of whom have said they will agree to a bill that only addresses unemployment. She’s awful.

:francis:
Bro, I don’t even like pelosi and this is bs. Cheeto and his bytch ain’t making no deal, it’s a straight lie. As much as it hurts people pelosi gotta hold ground(still very conflicted on this), this is the same thing as the standoff from the last government shutdown. A lot of people gotta learn that there are consequences to decisions.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
More people are growing louder in their criticism of Pelosi. House Democrats have asked her to stop grandstanding and to work with Republicans to pass a bill that is singularly focused on unemployment. Her refusal to do so, in the face of growing discontent among her ranks, is unacceptable and reflective of poor leadership. She is now effectively holding millions of unemployed hostage. This cannot be set at the feet of Trump or McConnell, both of whom have said they will agree to a bill that only addresses unemployment. She’s awful.

:francis:
You was bragging about all the useless shyt you were buying with your unemployment bonus, if you managed to save even half of that shyt, you could afford to hold out for a better deal.

You should have planned for this, my wife managed to save 11k from that bonus, we'll be good until Democrats take over and actually get shyt done.
:umad:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Vulnerable House Democrats sent her a letter last week, asking her to work with Republicans on a slimmed down bill that dealt with unemployment. She said she wouldn’t. I’m guessing you think that’s the right decision, despite the fact her gamble may cost Democrats the House and result in nothing being done about unemployment? Bold strategy, Cotton.

:gucci:
You are full of shyt. Thus a shyt poster. Please feel free to respond with nonsense

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The Great Recession and COVID-19 have proven that our government firmly believes that Wall Street is the engine that makes this country and the economy go.

If Wall Street fails, so does the global economy and the recovery will take years. If main street fails, it's not the end of the world.

Wall Street and Banks represent paralysis. Main Street represents and torn ACL.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Can people who lost their UI and still unemployed, can they sign up for pua payments? I know the pua program is until the end of the year no?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah bruh pua ends on December 31st. The $600 UI boost ended in July.

Pua is only for people who don't qualify for regular UI hence my question.

worth a shot but I think they ran out of funding

folks are probably better off trying to find a safe a job as possible or xyz at this point

Daps
You was bragging about all the useless shyt you were buying with your unemployment bonus, if you managed to save even half of that shyt, you could afford to hold out for a better deal.

You should have planned for this, my wife managed to save 11k from that bonus, we'll be good until Democrats take over and actually get shyt done.
:umad:

:russ:

I got bread. But every little bit helps.

:youngsabo:

And, seriously, I’m thinking of the millions on the verge of starvation and homelessness. When your own party begins telling you to quit the grandstanding, it is obvious something is wrong.