Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Daps
How am I wrong? The only issue that matters right now are the unemployed who are about to starve and face eviction. Her bill includes money for illegals. Who the fukk cares about illegals? shyt is disgraceful. If Democrats don’t make concessions and offer Republicans a bill strictly focused on unemployment, people will die. It is that simple.

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
How am I wrong? The only issue that matters right now are the unemployed who are about to starve and face eviction. Her bill includes money for illegals. Who the fukk cares about illegals? shyt is disgraceful. If Democrats don’t make concessions and offer Republicans a bill strictly focused on unemployment, people will die. It is that simple.

Please feel free to respond with nonsense

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
most people with a mortgage are a couple :yeshrug: and if not, you shoulda got 3500-4 grand a month yourself. everyone i know did

but it looks like that's all over for now, so why argue about it? that 400 a week plus state benefits sounds better than just state benefits right about now

blaming the republicans is nice, but a compromise would have been better than nothing. tough shyt i guess
You're clearly a republican breh why do you try and hide it?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're clearly a republican breh why do you try and hide it?
if the republicans werent so awful on social issues, id probably be one :yeshrug:but the republicans are a party who runs on open white racism, only caters to the rich, and thinks their imaginary friend jesus should be a part of writing legislation. fukk the republicans

im a just-inside left dem, i dont think i pretend otherwise.

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
if the republicans werent so awful on social issues, id probably be one :yeshrug:but the republicans are a party who runs on open white racism, only caters to the rich, and thinks their imaginary friend jesus should be a part of writing legislation. fukk the republicans

At least you're mildly honest :yeshrug:

Dude with 60k in the stock market hating on people getting enhanced UI :mjlol: never change friend

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

That's some interesting gas lighting you're doing there, acting like the reason the Republicans don't want to come to the table is because of aid to illegals, instead of the fact that the Republicans don't want to do the Democrats any political favors. We're not getting a bill until its something R's can spin to slow or stop the political bleeding that is occurring largely because of their man in the WH.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
At least you're mildly honest :yeshrug:

Dude with 60k in the stock market hating on people getting enhanced UI :mjlol: never change friend
Its pretty obvious he doesn't give a fukk about that people are struggling. He even spouts the same talking points about the debt and shyt. He is a libertarian lite at best.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Its pretty obvious he doesn't give a fukk about that people are struggling. He even spouts the same talking points about the debt and shyt. He is a libertarian lite at best.
Which should go to show people how Republicans are going to sweep Trump era under the rug. Pivot to libertarian economics against Dem rule and tone down the overt racism and slide back into power in 2022 if we don’t destroy them for what they did.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:jbhmm:

Well that doesn’t make any sense seeing as the GOP’s entire economic philosophy revolves around catering to the rich, and those policies are just as terrible as their social ones. Not to mention the fact that social issues and economic policy are inherently linked.

Willingly describe yourself as socially liberal but fiscally conservative in 2020, brehs.

Last edited: