Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
yeah, they do; it's called stimulus checks and direct payments so they can pay their own bills :what: not some dumbass "fund" that 30 million people are supposed to apply to. that's retarded

keep caping for this trash if you want to, it's not going anywhere. big, effective victory
You never cease to amaze me with how out of touch you are with how the world actually works.
:francis:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
yeah, they do; it's called stimulus checks and direct payments so they can pay their own bills :what: not some dumbass "fund" that 30 million people are supposed to apply to. that's retarded

keep caping for this trash if you want to, it's not going anywhere. big, effective victory

That would make sense if you had some timeline of when this would be over.

Direct payment legislation gets harder and harder everytime you have to keep asking Republicans to get on board so you will end up having to give them so ole’bull that doesn’t do anything(pork) so you are still making huge bills.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

These GOP psychopaths came to the table with $250k total for food assistance and nothing for rental assistance.

:dahell:

How do you even begin to negotiate with these people?

Whoever did this needs to be promoted to the head of marketing for the dems. Nice and easy to read for even the concerned posters.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

:mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

wtf does a 1200 check do when you cant pay your $2000 mortgage for 3 months? how does 1200 help a small business owner pay rent for their store that's still closed when their landlord won't cut them a break since they have a mortgage to pay? i don't get how yall just see direct payments as the only thing society needs right now. fukk stimulus checks, shore up the foundation

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wtf does a 1200 check do when you cant pay your $2000 mortgage for 3 months? how does 1200 help a small business owner pay rent for their store that's still closed when their landlord won't cut them a break since they have a mortgage to pay? i don't get how yall just see direct payments as the only thing society needs right now. fukk stimulus checks, shore up the foundation
why couldnt you pay your 2000 dollar mortgage for 3 months if the CARES act was paying a couple like 7 or 8 thousand dollars? :dahell:

im fine with shoring up the foundation, we obviously need to do that. you know what's not doing that? going up against a brick wall in the republicans with a ridiculous 3 trillion dollar bill, of which not one cent is actually paid for :dahell:

im sorry the democrats' "winning strategy" is eluding me here :dahell: why are they not laying out 6 or 7 areas that get money directly to the american people and putting the ball in the republicans' court in front of the entire country?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would make sense if you had some timeline of when this would be over.

Direct payment legislation gets harder and harder everytime you have to keep asking Republicans to get on board so you will end up having to give them so ole’bull that doesn’t do anything(pork) so you are still making huge bills.
fair enough, i see your point. i can't help but notice how badly the dems are marketing their own bill :yeshrug:

dude above made a good point, which was similar to what i was trying to say. cut the bullshyt and propose it exactly like that

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
fair enough, i see your point. i can't help but notice how badly the dems are marketing their own bill :yeshrug:

dude above made a good point, which was similar to what i was trying to say. cut the bullshyt and propose it exactly like that
It’s baked in at this point. Businesses saw how the small business loans were misappropriated.

If your still team Trump or GOP at this point, you’re a lost cause( like the confederates)

None of the people voting on this are affected by the legislation. The Dems are just at worst adding fuel to their voter fire.

GOP? I’m not sure what they get out of pretending they’re care about deficits after the tax cuts.There’s no moral high ground to not helping people.