Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Daps
People want to vote by mail to stay safe... the USPS is being sabotaged right now. People cant even get their medicine in the mail on time. Think breh
People also want to pay their bills, which many can’t do until that unemployment bonus gets extended. I think most of the unemployed care a hell of a lot more about their bills being paid than the mail coming late. The Dems have overplayed their hands, ran on terrible messaging, and now have the unemployed at their mercy because they want to upstage Republicans. As I said before, this isn’t a game. Republicans are evil. No, shyt. But, they will pass a bill with just unemployment. Right now, that should be the only priority of the Democrats, because actual lives are now at stake. We can’t wait until September for a bill to pass. It is that dire.

:snoop:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
People also want to pay their bills, which many can’t do until that unemployment bonus gets extended. I think most of the unemployed care a hell of a lot more about their bills being paid than the mail coming late. The Dems have overplayed their hands, ran on terrible messaging, and now have the unemployed at their mercy because they want to upstage Republicans. As I said before, this isn’t a game. Republicans are evil. No, shyt. But, they will pass a bill with just unemployment. Right now, that should be the only priority of the Democrats, because actual lives are now at stake. We can’t wait until September for a bill to pass. It is that dire.

:snoop:
lol @ this. no, right now, that's your only priority

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
What the hell are the Democrats doing? They are playing with people’s lives. This is not a game? 30 million unemployed and counting do not care about the usps right now. This is absolutely disgraceful and they will pay for it at the voting booth.

:why:

What job/career did you have?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
clearly unpopular to state this, but its time for nancy to drop her losing bill and present a new one. i would include

-1200 dollar checks
-unemployment insurance
-if its still 600 a week, then some kind of boost for essential workers as well
-post office. what trump is doing with this is disgusting and criminal, i agree with the dems holding out for that. 100 percent

the theme is that this all HAS to be shyt that no one can argue with. none of it is partisan, the above mentioned is a win for like 90 percent of america. if you present a clear, simple bill and let the repubs have to shoot it down...you start winning the news cycle

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Managed computer techs. Still do, but our business has plummeted.

What skills and education do you need to get to that level? Props, sorry about how business is going.

I work a minimum wage job at a restaurant. My hours have been cut to only working three hours a week. I used to work between fifteen-twenty hours a week. Is it too late for me to apply for unemployment or can i still do it?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
i started applying elsewhere because im not sure our business will survive in the fall when we re-open. early numbers look very bad. i havent heard back from the applications i sent in

:mjcry:

Hit up a temp agency. Ain't no shame in it. Not sure what you do but freelancing might be the wave.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:mjcry:

Hit up a temp agency. Ain't no shame in it. Not sure what you do but freelancing might be the wave.

gonna wait on my current application out and otherwise see how september/october go. im going to have to shoulder more of the bills starting in october as well so i will have more pressure then if things go to complete shyt

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
gonna wait on my current application out and otherwise see how september/october go. im going to have to shoulder more of the bills starting in october as well so i will have more pressure then if things go to complete shyt

You got this shyt bruh. The only reason I'm not stressing is because I'm cheap and know my lady can hold shyt down because she's working from home. I also managed to save a lot more than I thought. If them hours don't pick up for me, I'll likely apply pressure on the companies I apply to or hit up an agency. I have no shame lol.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
You got this shyt bruh. The only reason I'm not stressing is because I'm cheap and know my lady can hold shyt down because she's working from home. I also managed to save a lot more than I thought. If them hours don't pick up for me, I'll likely apply pressure on the companies I apply to or hit up an agency. I have no shame lol.

im blessed to have a decent support system but i am trying at all costs to not rely on it or ask for help at all