Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Daps
What skills and education do you need to get to that level? Props, sorry about how business is going.

I work a minimum wage job at a restaurant. My hours have been cut to only working three hours a week. I used to work between fifteen-twenty hours a week. Is it too late for me to apply for unemployment or can i still do it?
Not too late. My unemployment runs until March 2021. I have a BA in Marketing and Communications. Yea, the business declined because many businesses We serviced closed or went remote. No idea when thing will improve, which is why I need that bonus to be extended.

:mjcry:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Not too late. My unemployment runs until March 2021. I have a BA in Marketing and Communications. Yea, the business declined because many businesses We serviced closed or went remote. No idea when thing will improve, which is why I need that bonus to be extended.

:mjcry:

Sorry breh. In terms of getting unemployment do you have to show proof you are looking for employment on a weekly basis?

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami

These GOP psychopaths came to the table with $250k total for food assistance and nothing for rental assistance.

:dahell:

How do you even begin to negotiate with these people?

That’s why I’m not mad at Pelosi and Chuck for rejecting skinny bills. These dudes don’t negotiate in good faith. Use the leverage now.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember last night when they were in here saying the bills were failing because they were too expensive.

Then you learn that the issue was Trump thought a functional government would harm him on election day. :russ:.
remember when the proposal for post office money is 25 billion, and nancy's total bill is 3 trillion? :mjlol:

and what the fukk is "100 billion for rentals and eviction" :dahell: another slush fund for these thieves to steal from? why do we need to hold out for whatever that is, if there's direct payments in the bill? here's a crazy idea, just pay people directly and they pay their own bills?

its stupid to defend this trash bill that never had a prayer of passing and the democrats are losing on. and they WILL lose with it :dead: keep doing it if you want

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
remember when the proposal for post office money is 25 billion, and nancy's total bill is 3 trillion? :mjlol:

and what the fukk is "100 billion for rentals and eviction" :dahell: another slush fund for these thieves to steal from? why do we need to hold out for whatever that is, if there's direct payments in the bill? here's a crazy idea, just pay people directly and they pay their own bills?

its stupid to defend this trash bill that never had a prayer of passing and the democrats are losing on. and they WILL lose with it :dead:
You really have to stop getting your talking points from MAGA Facebook page memes. :mjlol:

Imagine knowing 30+ million people are unemployed, but don't think they need rent and mortgage relief.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Imagine knowing 30+ million people are unemployed, but don't think they need rent and mortgage relief.

To further expound, this legislation only makes sense on the back of Trump's executive order asking HUD to identify funds than can be used to help with evictions now that the moratorium has been lifted.

So, congress is asking for additional funds to help people being evicted due to Covid with back rent and attorney fees.

Unless you think 400 a week is going to cover rent, food, and attorney fees. :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
People also want to pay their bills, which many can’t do until that unemployment bonus gets extended. I think most of the unemployed care a hell of a lot more about their bills being paid than the mail coming late. The Dems have overplayed their hands, ran on terrible messaging, and now have the unemployed at their mercy because they want to upstage Republicans. As I said before, this isn’t a game. Republicans are evil. No, shyt. But, they will pass a bill with just unemployment. Right now, that should be the only priority of the Democrats, because actual lives are now at stake. We can’t wait until September for a bill to pass. It is that dire.

:snoop:
I want the extra 600 so I understand where u coming from.. But tha way u acting it seems like u didn't save and thought this shyt would last foreva.. I had a feeling some fucc shyt like this would happen so I put months of rent away and invested..Tha way u crying and bytching aint man like tightening up and get ur hussle on

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really have to stop getting your talking points from MAGA Facebook page memes. :mjlol:

yeah, they do; it's called stimulus checks and direct payments so they can pay their own bills :what: not some dumbass "fund" that 30 million people are supposed to apply to. that's retarded

keep caping for this trash if you want to, it's not going anywhere. big, effective victory