Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
all you gotta do is sit back and watch dems sue and trump blast them in the media

you 2 steps behind and still playing checkers

you still cant debate the "dems didnt win this weekend" debate i see

got a couple of you who cant debate it, dont feel bad

i agree with you...aint like i voted for the cac, all im arguing is "dems didnt win THIS weekend", not the wildest thing to say
:russ:Now you playing stupid. I literally told you how dems can win. You’re over screaming that trump won For the last 3 pages. You must be proud zaddy trump “won”:dame:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ:Now you playing stupid. I literally told you how dems can win. You’re over screaming that trump won For the last 3 pages. You must be proud zaddy trump “won”:dame:
You told me "how the dems can win"

I told you "the dems didnt win THIS weekend"

next time , READ, before jumping into another mans convo

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You told me "how the dems can win"

I told you "the dems didnt win THIS weekend"

next time , READ, before jumping into another mans convo
Na breh you said trump won and said the dems lost their leverage. Now you’re trying to twist what you said :russ:
and just like that, trump
comes out looking like a hero for these EO’s

Dems find a way to lose even with momentum and leverage on their side
this is your first comment :mjgrin: you said trump looking like a hero and dems found a way to lose even with momentum and leverage on their side and now you changing into they lost this weekend. This argument is over you lost:umad:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Na breh you said trump won and said the dems lost their leverage. Now you’re trying to twist what you said :russ:

this is your first comment :mjgrin: you said trump looking like a hero and dems found a way to lose even with momentum and leverage on their side and now you changing into they lost this weekend. This argument is over you lost:umad:
he does come out looking like a hero u bafoon, do u understand what optics are :what: dems did lose you have no clue

do us all a favor and tell us how dems won this weekend

its been 12
hours and noone can say it :dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
A bodybag without explaining how the dems won this weekend :russ: yea im sure

go suck him up
somewhere else

yall boys fail to understand optics from the view of the avg joe who just reads headlines, which is why you fail
What are you, ten years old? This isn’t a game, there are no winners or losers. Only blame matters. And right now based on polling, Trump is getting more of it. If Democrats get blamed we’ll see Trump rise in the polls in coming weeks. If you want to bet on that go ahead and clown yourself.

Trump just lied and said he fixed the problem. People will be able to check their bank account and realize the problem isn’t fixed. Some will do so on their phone from the car, after being evicted of course - another thing trump claimed to have fixed but didn’t.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What are you, ten years old? This isn’t a game, there are no winners or losers. Only blame matters. And right now based on polling, Trump is getting more of it. If Democrats get blamed we’ll see Trump rise in the polls in coming weeks. If you want to bet on that go ahead and clown yourself.

Trump just lied and said he fixed the problem. People will be able to check their bank account and realize the problem isn’t fixed. Some will do so on their phone from the car, after being evicted of course - another thing trump claimed to have fixed but didn’t.
what are you 9? the key words were “this weekend”

if all you can do is insult instead of explain specifically how dems won THIS WEEKEND

then stop @ me chatty patty :dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Miss me with the “winning the weekend” bullshyt. Literally no one cares about media created nonsense that has no bearing on people’s pockets or lives.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Miss me with the “winning the weekend” bullshyt. Literally no one cares about media created nonsense that has no bearing on people’s pockets or lives.

So you cant debate it, gotcha:russ:

Moving on..boy will talk about everything and deflect instead of what I originally said

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he does come out looking like a hero u bafoon, do u understand what optics are :what: dems did lose you have no clue

do us all a favor and tell us how dems won this weekend

its been 12
hours and noone can say it :dead:
You still in here arguing after switching your argument from dems lost to dems lost this weekend?:laff::laff: You the only clown in here falling for trumps optics and claiming he’s a hero. So he’s a hero for making it look like he won?:dahell: Bruh do yourself a favor and go back to tlr with the rest of the trolls.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So you cant debate it, gotcha:russ:

Moving on..boy will talk about everything and deflect instead of what I originally said
You’ve said nothing. First you displayed you didn’t understand that only one EO was signed (not four), then you displayed you didn’t understand that the specific promises made will not happen anytime soon if ever. Then you claimed that none of that matters because the headline is all that people care about. As if they won’t check their bank accounts next week and realize they’ve been lied to. Or better yet, tune into Trump’s next press conference and watch him admit it was bullshyt/blame Democrats.

Your entire argument is disingenuous, just like Trump’s. Headlines can certainly fool people, but not when they’re promised something. We literally saw this a few months ago when Trump claimed all COVID related hospital claims would be paid by insurance. I remember posters here saying Trump won, Democrats were boxed in etc. Turns out it was bullshyt, as many of us said. And Trump’s poll numbers are even more underwater now. What’s going to happen in a month when all this bs promises don’t get fulfilled?

But that’s right, I’m sure a month from now you’ll tell us “but Trump won the weekend of August 9th” as he’s even more underwater and people don’t have their benefits. Yea ok.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what do you guys think the dems should actually do at this point :lupe:

do they sue trump for his EOs, or sit back and let them fail?

do they hold out for 600, or negotiate around 400 so people actually get some money?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So nothing will come from the EO trump signed?

Easiest way to look at this:

He asked - not directed - government agencies to look into evictions.

He's going to ask - not direct - the IRS to defer collecting payroll taxes. Employers will decide whether they want to give employees that extra money or not.

He directed unused FEMA funds (around 44bil) to be put into a new program that will offer $300 in unemployment benefits to people if the state opts-in and pays $100, bringing the total benefit to $400. This will likely take months to implement.

Long story short: nothing happens, outside of the payroll tax stuff. Maybe people get some unemployment money...in late September. Congress will be back before then...