Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not to offend anyone, but in the interest of having a real-world conversation;

i hit my local butchery today, pretty big place, and there's a big sign on the door "HIRING FOR ALL POSITIONS" in an economy with 11 percent unemployment. now im sure this place doesn't pay the 900 a week that unemployment is currently paying, but the same people i've seen there for the past few months are still working the registers through covid :yeshrug: no bonus for them. if they can work with masks, so can anyone else

is it really the worst thing in the world that we take a month off, let people keep collecting for one month the same state unemployment benefits that have been in place for decades, and see what happens to the job market?

i know it's not ideal, but no matter how anyone feels about it, it seems like that's what's happening regardless with the failure to pass a bill. no extra money is going out before september anyway at this rate

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
not to offend anyone, but in the interest of having a real-world conversation;

i hit my local butchery today, pretty big place, and there's a big sign on the door "HIRING FOR ALL POSITIONS" in an economy with 11 percent unemployment. now im sure this place doesn't pay the 900 a week that unemployment is currently paying, but the same people i've seen there for the past few months are still working the registers through covid :yeshrug: no bonus for them. if they can work with masks, so can anyone else

is it really the worst thing in the world that we take a month off, let people keep collecting for one month the same state unemployment benefits that have been in place for decades, and see what happens to the job market?

i know it's not ideal, but no matter how anyone feels about it, it seems like that's what's happening regardless with the failure to pass a bill. no extra money is going out before september anyway at this rate
Breh that butcher ain’t going to pay a livable wage. Whoever is looking to get hired by that butcher will have to also DoorDash and work another job on the same level. That is why the jobs numbers were so “good”. If you didn’t have a a job that paid a livable wage you were probably working 2-3 jobs just to break even.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who let these TLRepublicans in to the thread last night?!:what:

Cutting payroll taxes is a win for Americans?:beli:

forcing states into contributing more for UI:leostare:

Not actually passing a bill or EO to stop evictions:childplease:

No stimulus payment at all?!:dahell:

How is this a win for trump? :jbhmm:Americans are losing big time when they actually realize ain’t shyt really happen and they won’t have money for SS and Medicare.

@Piff Perkins :salute: for making that troll look like a dumb fukk last night.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who let these TLRepublicans in to the thread last night?!:what:

Cutting payroll taxes is a win for Americans?:beli:

forcing states into contributing more for UI:leostare:

Not actually passing a bill or EO to stop evictions:childplease:

No stimulus payment at all?!:dahell:

How is this a win for trump? :jbhmm:Americans are losing big time when they actually realize ain’t shyt really happen and they won’t have money for SS and Medicare.

@Piff Perkins :salute: for making that troll look like a dumb fukk last night.
another idiot putting words into my mouth who cant figure out how to tell us how the dems won this weekend

sit the fukk down, you idiots love playing checkers

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
another idiot putting words into my mouth who cant figure out how to tell us how the dems won this weekend

sit the fukk down, you idiots love playing checkers
Your bytch ass fell back when @Piff Perkins explained it to you. Why do brehs in here need to keep telling you shyt?:dwillhuh: You the type to get swindled by smoke and mirrors because this is all it is.... smoke and mirrors.

Are Americans getting a stimulus?:jbhmm: Will they get their unemployment check next week? :patrice:What benefits are they getting with payroll taxes being cut or deferred ?:what: You keep trying to make this look like a game when peoples pockets getting played with.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your bytch ass fell back when @Piff Perkins explained it to you. Why do brehs in here need to keep telling you shyt?:dwillhuh: You the type to get swindled by smoke and mirrors because this is all it is.... smoke and mirrors.

Are Americans getting a stimulus?:jbhmm: Will they get their unemployment check next week? :patrice:What benefits are they getting with payroll taxes being cut or deferred ?:what: You keep trying to make this look like a game when peoples pockets getting played with.
fukk up, piff still hasnt explained how the dems won this weekend, and you over her sucking him up like a $2 hoe buttin in other mens convos

to make it worse you being a chatty patty putting words in other mens mouths

the dems didnt win this weekend and gave away their leverage long ago, if you cant figure out how to argue that topic, get the fukk on

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
fukk up, piff still hasnt explained how the dems won this weekend, and you over her sucking him up like a $2 hoe buttin in other mens convos

the dems didnt win this weekend and gave away their leverage long ago, if you cant figure out how to argue that topic, get the fukk on
Piff put you in a bodybag, it’s over breh

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Piff put you in a bodybag, it’s over breh
A bodybag without explaining how the dems won this weekend :russ: yea im sure

go suck him up
somewhere else

yall boys fail to understand optics from the view of the avg joe who just reads headlines, which is why you fail

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

let me put into your terms so your simpleton ass could understand. All dems gotta do is fall back and watch trump fukk it all up himself and that’s how they win. :mjlol: These executive orders ain’t really do shyt and is all puff.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

go suck him up
somewhere else

yall boys fail to understand optics from the view of the avg joe who just reads headlines, which is why you fail
You’re obviously an average joe falling for the optics :wow: damn breh hate it had to be you. Good luck with MAGA:troll:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin

go suck him up
somewhere else

Now that we have more clarity on the matter if Dems simply do nothing this will be a big win for the democrats. It’s clear that Trump
is trying to bait them into suing to stop these poison pill executive orders. If Dems do nothing this will backfire on Trump spectacularly

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
let me put into your terms so your simpleton ass could understand. All dems gotta do is fall back and watch trump fukk it all up himself and that’s how they win. :mjlol: These executive orders ain’t really do shyt and is all puff.
all you gotta do is sit back and watch dems sue and trump blast them in the media

you 2 steps behind and still playing checkers

You’re obviously an average joe falling for the optics :wow: damn breh hate it had to be you. Good luck with MAGA:troll:
you still cant debate the "dems didnt win this weekend" debate i see

got a couple of you who cant debate it, dont feel bad
Now that we have more clarity on the matter if Dems simply do nothing this will be a big win for the democrats. It’s clear that Trump
is trying to bait them into suing to stop these poison pill executive orders. If Dems do nothing this will backfire on Trump spectacularly

i agree with you...aint like i voted for the cac, all im arguing is "dems didnt win THIS weekend", not the wildest thing to say

c2daj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Providence, RI
all you gotta do is sit back and watch dems sue and trump blast them in the media

you 2 steps behind and still playing checkers

you still cant debate the "dems didnt win this weekend" debate i see

got a couple of you who cant debate it, dont feel bad

i agree with you...aint like i voted for the cac, all im arguing is "dems didnt win THIS weekend", not the wildest thing to say
Nobody won this weekend. Everyone lost if we being real, dems, repubs, etc. None of the shyt Trump did this weekend is going through and he knows it, but he's banking on litigation from the dems. Like the brehs said, all the dems have to do is fall back and let it play out (i really hope they do this). If they sit this one out and let Trump handle it, he'll look like a clown when this all fails. And repubs would be forced to negotiate a real deal. Dems gotta play the long game here to really win.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nobody won this weekend. Everyone lost if we being real, dems, repubs, etc. None of the shyt Trump did this weekend is going through and he knows it, but he's banking on litigation from the dems. Like the brehs said, all the dems have to do is fall back and let it play out (i really hope they do this). If they sit this one out and let Trump handle it, he'll look like a clown when this all fails. And repubs would be forced to negotiate a real deal. Dems gotta play the long game here to really win.
I agree:mjlol:boys made my simple statement out to be somethin it aint:pachaha:politics is funny