Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you’re painfully ignorant
insults instead of bring able to address the topic

you lost the argument
According to the logic you co-signed it’s a W for the Democrats because the people who are struggling and don’t follow politics are now receiving even less benefits. If the democrats got exactly what they wanted *according* to the logic you co-signed Trump would look even better because they are receiving even more federal assistance.

the fact that they are receiving less now will increase the disdain towards Trump. So again, how is this bad for Democrats in November?
if you gotta put words in my mouth to win an argument:dead: you lost give up, you’ll never be able to explain how dems won this weekend

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Dems should have just folded, and got something. Playing hardball with racist who have racist fan bases is stupid. Republicans know they won’t be voted out by white Americans.
You get that the republicans set this whole thing up right? The dems passed a bill in the house months ago and the republicans used the senate to sit on it and block it. They ran the clock out before they even began debate on a new bill. Now they can't even get all their own people on the same side so nothing gets passed with out the dems. The dems attempted to meet the republicans in the middle of the bill they passed and the ones the republicans proposed and the republicans refused.

If they don't take a stand they might as well not even exist.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The payroll tax holiday won't amount to much individually, and its cutting off your nose to spite your face.

End the end, none of this will force people to go out and spend money, nor will it force people to travel more or businesses to hire people.

Any stimulus should be followed up with a LOCKDOWN, which pairs up with the Democracts bill. Republicans aren't about lockdowns so any stimulus package to them is useless, which is at this point.

And I hope the people that haven't paid rent all this time put away money for a down payment on a new spot, becasue that back rent is gonna be motherfukker. Landlords will probably have to waive credit checks as evictions will show up on a lot more credit checks.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And I hope the people that haven't paid rent all this time put away money for a down payment on a new spot, becasue that back rent is gonna be motherfukker. Landlords will probably have to waive credit checks as evictions will show up on a lot more credit checks.
That's my whole issue with all this preventing evictions and foreclosures talk. Just because they block all that doesn't mean the payments are completely forgiven.

If a person couldn't pay rent for 5 months and you block the eviction when that time is up they still gotta pay 5 months of back pay rent or be evicted. The rent will have to be completely forgiven and landlords ain't gonna go for that. The government is gonna have to pay off all those due bills or there's gonna be massive evictions.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
insults instead of bring able to address the topic

you lost the argument

if you gotta put words in my mouth to win an argument:dead: you lost give up, you’ll never be able to explain how dems won this weekend

all you’re doing is grandstanding and saying you lost

:heh:

how is being forced to sign an EO a win?

Trump’s whole position is bs and you’re buying into it

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
all you’re doing is grandstanding and saying you lost

:heh:

how is being forced to sign an EO a win?

Trump’s whole position is bs and you’re buying into it
im not buying into it cuz it’ll prolly be overturned, its a chess game he will use to show the average idiot that he tried to keep them from goin broke and homeless, esp when dems challenge the EO

my statements still stand unchallenged

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
im not buying into it cuz it’ll prolly be overturned, its a chess game he will use to show the average idiot that he tried to keep them from goin broke and homeless, esp when dems challenge the EO

my statements still stand unchallenged

you admit it’s bs but continue to advance the idea and say your statement stands

:laff:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you admit it’s bs but continue to advance the idea and say your statement stands

:laff:
because to the avg peasant, they will view it as trump trried to help, plus dems got outmaneuvered again

how many times we gotta repeat this :what:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So the dems... won by having trump sign an EO to give people money and not get evicted?

Explain that

He didn't sign an EO on evictions, he signed a memorandum that does nothing.

Nor did he extend unemployment benefits. States have to opt-in and agree to cover 25% of costs, and it may take weeks to even get this set up. Weeks that these people don't have. By the time everything is settled one way or another, congress will be back in session (September 7th, I believe).

It's a nothing burger and he's relying on stupid people (perhaps like you?) to parrot his talking points. Yet...the proof will literally be in the pudding. Nobody is getting a check next week. Or the next week. Or the next week. So what do you expect those people to think, after this theater of bullshyt?

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Where do you live where you hear people talking like this, especially black people? You are either painfully ignorant or a misguided troll.
literally had folk from back home call me talkin bout “trump got my unemployment coming again”

Yall boys can kick rocks

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He didn't sign an EO on evictions, he signed a memorandum that does nothing.

Nor did he extend unemployment benefits. States have to opt-in and agree to cover 25% of costs, and it may take weeks to even get this set up. Weeks that these people don't have. By the time everything is settled one way or another, congress will be back in session (September 7th, I believe).

It's a nothing burger and he's relying on stupid people (perhaps like you?) to parrot his talking points. Yet...the proof will literally be in the pudding. Nobody is getting a check next week. Or the next week. Or the next week. So what do you expect those people to think, after this theater of bullshyt?

what part of “its about how the avg person will see this bit of news” dont you get :what:yall all in the kool aid and dont know the flavor

point still stands, dems didnt win this weekend, yall can keep changing the subject all you want