Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He took credit for the $1200 onetime payment. He even sent out mailers saying you’re welcome
idgaf what he took credit for, it dont mean he would have been given credit, which is what we were discussing.

and im still waiting for you to explain how the dems won by having trump sign an EO that keeps people from going homeless and hungry since you wanna jump in the convo

dont worry ill wait

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
idgaf what he took credit for, it dont mean he would have been given credit, which is what we were discussing.

and im still waiting for you to explain how the dems won by having trump sign an EO that keeps people from going homeless and hungry since you wanna jump in the convo

dont worry ill wait
Where did I say the dems won? I said Trump was going to take credit regardless of the outcome

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

dont worry ill wait
Shouldn't you be making bad youtube content or something? :mjlol:

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
When attacks begin, the debate is won. :umad:

Lemme know when you are able to actually discuss the topic

Thats right, fall back.
:russ: I’m not falling back. You misunderstood my point. This definitely ain’t a L for Democrats either. It’s net neutral

besides you’re proving my point. Benefits like the increased unemployment payments was a Democrat idea. Trump should get credit for extending a Democrat idea via executive order?

Dude doesn’t even know what he’s trying to “debate”:mjlol:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I’m not falling back. You misunderstood my point. This definitely ain’t a L for Democrats either. It’s net neutral

besides you’re proving my point. Benefits like the increased unemployment payments was a Democrat idea. Trump should get credit for extending a Democrat idea via executive order?

Dude doesn’t even know what he’s trying to “debate”:mjlol:
The dems didnt get the $600 they wanted to stand on, or many of the other provisions as well.
You keep trying to run from the argument :heh:

so obvious when dudes lose a debate, they have to resort to lies and attacks

first its “trump was gonna take credit” then it was “i never said dems won” now its “net neutral”.:mjlol:

Boys mad at me because im pointing out how the repubs are lucy, dems are charlie brown, and the football is dems wishlist

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
The dems didnt get the $600 they wanted to stand on, or many of the other provisions as well.
You keep trying to run from the argument :heh:

so obvious when dudes lose a debate, they have to resort to lies and attacks

first its “trump was gonna take credit” then it was “i never said dems won” now its “net neutral”.:mjlol:

Boys mad at me because im pointing out how the repubs are lucy, dems are charlie brown, and the football is dems wishlist
The lowered benefits is bad for the American people and thusly bad for Trump so how is that an L for the Democrats?

Let me guess, you watch Rising :mjlol:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Trump gets his payroll tax cut that's probably the only w for him

On the last stimulus on social.media about how does it feel cashing the check trump gave you :camby:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The lowered benefits is bad for the American people and thusly bad for Trump so how is that an L for the Democrats?

Let me guess, you watch Rising :mjlol:
You keep tryna switch the subject youngsta, you’ll understand one day that the repubs found their way to lower unemployment per month like they sought out to when they proposed $200:francis:

chess not checkers

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
You keep tryna switch the subject youngsta, you’ll understand one day that the repubs found their way to lower unemployment per month like they sought out to when they proposed $200:francis:

chess not checkers
Which is bad politically for Trump and the Republicans so how is that bad for the Democrats?

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dems are sooo stupid letting women lead always ends in failure. Lastly you Coli heads might have logical reasoning but the normal American is stupid. The normal American is to busy working to barely make it to look into who did what or what bill almost passed. All they see is trump giving them more money to stay afloat. It’s even worse for black Americans because we have to worry about death and staying afloat while dealing with racism. You think the normal everyday white American or black Americans have the will power or time to go through the events that lead to this point? No, they just see what feed to them on tv. And guess what in flashing red lights when they turn on the television tonight they will see “Trumps sign executive order to continue unemployment benefits. Dems if you win good bless I’ll tip my hat but if they blows back on you during elections night I’ll have my popcorn watching as you all lose your minds.