Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dems are sooo stupid letting women lead always ends in failure. Lastly you Coli heads might have logical reasoning but the normal American is stupid. The normal American is to busy working to barely make it to look into who did what or what bill almost passed. All they see is trump giving them more money to stay afloat. It’s even worse for black Americans because we have to worry about death and staying afloat while dealing with racism. You think the normal everyday white American or black Americans have the will power or time to go through the events that lead to this point? No, they just see what feed to them on tv. And guess what in flashing red lights when they turn on the television tonight they will see “Trumps sign executive order to continue unemployment benefits. Dems if you win good bless I’ll tip my hat but if they blows back on you during elections night I’ll have my popcorn watching as you all lose your minds.
exactly what i was sayin but let @Outlaw and Co. tell it, dems came out of this looking good :snoop:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
exactly what i was sayin but let @Outlaw and Co. tell it, dems came out of this looking good :snoop:
According to the logic you co-signed it’s a W for the Democrats because the people who are struggling and don’t follow politics are now receiving even less benefits. If the democrats got exactly what they wanted *according* to the logic you co-signed Trump would look even better because they are receiving even more federal assistance.

the fact that they are receiving less now will increase the disdain towards Trump. So again, how is this bad for Democrats in November?

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The fact that we are on a political message board that’s over 100 pages should let this negros see that we are not the normal American media consumer. We look at the facts and watch ever move being made then post about it. The normal negro and white person not on that type time. Every person who post in here is a outlier, just because you see the truth don’t mean other will.:manny:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
The fact that we are on a political message board that’s over 100 pages should let this negros see that we are not the normal American media consumer. We look at the facts and watch ever move being made then post about it. The normal negro and white person not on that type time. Every person who post in here is a outlier, just because you see the truth don’t mean other will.:manny:
Why do you classify a black person as a “normal negro” and a white person as a white person?
:mjpls:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you classify a black person as a “normal negro” and a white person as a white person?
:mjpls:

The normal negro is me from 5 years ago. All my attention was on working my body to the bone in them factory’s, to tired to care about wtf higher learning was or even look at this sub forum after I got home from work. That’s the normal negro. Yes education plays a big role. And I said we are negros because we are we not like them white ppl we never will be. Malcom X could explain it to you better but I bet your fan of dr. king:mjlol:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to the logic you co-signed it’s a W for the Democrats because the people who are struggling and don’t follow politics are now receiving even less benefits. If the democrats got exactly what they wanted *according* to the logic you co-signed Trump would look even better because they are receiving even more federal assistance.

the fact that they are receiving less now will increase the disdain towards Trump. So again, how is this bad for Democrats in November?

Look at you doing it again using to much logic for the normal American.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
Dems should have just folded, and got something. Playing hardball with racist who have racist fan bases is stupid. Republicans know they won’t be voted out by white Americans.
This is what I been telling people. After all the BLM protests Trump saw an opportunity to brand himself as the savior of white America. This is why he started all the "law and order bs" followed by the suburbs executive order. He thrives off the " ill save you from the racist minorities narrative " and it seems to be working (one of the main reasons why I think BLM did more damage than good). He then tried to appeal to working class whites with the "no college degree required" executive order. Now he is appealing to white America again by swooping in and passing the 400 UI benefit. I seen so many comments by single white moms talking about "you have my vote now" :mjlol:. White women will be the reason he wins tbh :yeshrug:.