the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for the record, i support

-extending it at around 400 a week plus the state benefits
or
-keep extending it at 600 a week but give a 1000 a month bonus to essential workers for the rest of the year

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
for the record, i support

-extending it at around 400 a week plus the state benefits
or
-keep extending it at 600 a week but give a 1000 a month bonus to essential workers for the rest of the year
For the record no one gives a fukk what you support. Feel free to respond with nonsense.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the record no one gives a fukk what you support. Feel free to respond with nonsense.
no one gives a fukk what any of us support. none of us are casting a vote in congress :dahell:this is an internet forum

another poster who should be out picketing his congressman's office, but isnt :mjlol:my hero

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im curious who caves on this first, the dems or the rethugs

on the one hand, republicans dont even want to spend any more money, so they dont give a fukk if there's a bill or not. they might force the dems to come down, to get any money at all

on the other hand, the dems can sit back and say "republicans dont give a fukk about the american people" until they get moscow mitch to do what they want, because he can't really extend zero more money in the middle of this shyt. terrible politics for the republicans

then you have trump demanding random shyt