Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Why does it seem like this is all democrats vs Republicans with no concern for the people

We gotta dissolve this "political party" bullshyt,
Well, the Dem House passed a bill.... 2.5 months ago. GOP Senate and White House waited until last Monday to counteroffer that bill.

Nah the fed is one of the main reasons we in this situation, they destroyed the value of the dollar by doing away with the gold standard and they continuously keep bailing out companies and the stock market
I agree the Fed's Monetary Policy has done all those things.

But since Congress is so useless and people so desperate, the Fed having the power to give helicopter money to individuals and small businesses would have been way more useful.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why does it seem like this is all democrats vs Republicans with no concern for the people

seem like? that's how it is.

Republicans felt like they got hosed on the last bill so they wait until the last minute to force democrats to cave on this bill. They see it as a win win because they will either get what they want or blame democrats for letting those UI benefits expire.

But this is on the "American People" because they're the ones who vote.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Because it isn't. It's Republicans vs the people and you all keep both sidesing.

When the dems cave y'all call them weak.

When they stand their ground y'all accuse them of playing politics.

Then they compromise and yall call them weak.

:mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Clicking on this stimulus update videos to a lot of people is like

742c.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i forget if i read or heard it, but they were talking about how bad this "work from home" shyt is gonna end up being for the economy

an actual business might do fine with everyone working from home, but every store and service your employees used to go to on lunch/after work, whatever is losing all that business forever. this ripple effect will be :huhldup:

no offices ordering food at all, no happy hour straight from the office