Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when did i say there shouldnt be any stimulus :dahell:

i said that 70 percent of people shouldnt get a raise for going on unemployment when we're running up a fukkin 800 billion dollar a month deficit to fund it. i stand by that. this isnt the "tax bezos and gates stimulus act", they arent paying for any of this shyt :dead:

when people who make 50 grand a year are making an extra thousand a month NOT to work, you can cut that down a little

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And that's why the people who do qualify will end up missing out all the same. Everyone will apply just to see if they get it and will overload the system.

Sure but I'm saying that the scenario is so rare I doubt anyone can qualify. I wouldn't be surprised if that's the intention even because it's that awful. I'm not sure if you're still in NJ but run this scenario in your head that is laid out in the article

Such requirements include making below 80 percent of the area median income, proving tenants were paying more than 30 percent of their gross income before March 1st, and showing they've lost income between April 1st and July 31st.

Plus, the subsidy would only make up the difference between a tenant's rent burden pre-pandemic and now. For instance, if a tenant was paying 35 percent of their income on rent before COVID-19, and now pays 50 percent, the subsidy would cover that 15 percent difference.

The rental payment also cannot exceed 125 percent of the fair market rent per month, or about $2,439 for a two-bedroom in NYC. If each household got about $1,000, the program could help about 100,000 families.

that's extremely restrictive to the point I would imagine someone's rent is already subsidized and then the nonsense about paying the difference between x and y and then theoretically if the math is right each household only getting a $1000 to cover uhh the difference on 4 months of rent if I'm thinking this through correctly

I'm not sure if the "left" or run of the mil dems got into horse trading on this and this is the abortion they created or what but it's sick

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It amazes me that even in a pandemic and recession, the Democrats don’t know how to leverage anything :snoop:

that first stimulus bill should’ve had everything they wanted and then some. The Republican Party fukked this up, and they still looking at democrats like :pacspit: “no”.

And even in rehearsed campaign ads, Joe Biden looks like an uninspired corps.
Still blaming the minorities huh? :mjlol: