Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell: complete non answer. and for the record im a big fan of abortion :umad:

Who you think you’re fooling....you don’t care about workers if you’re for cutting off aid that’s there for them should they lose their job :russell: Just offer essential workers who are working in crowded places money for working. Bam. Done. But you don’t want that either. You just don’t want anybody “lower” than yourself making similar amounts of money for doing nothing. Typical Republican shyt. You probably make $80,000 acting like you got a ticket to Elysium if shyt ever hit the fan when YOU ARE A PEON and gonna be down here fighting for scraps with us :russell::russell::russell:

And since you didn’t answer, giving less aid to unemployed workers means those people would’ve tried to do whatever to make money because you can’t do shyt with unemployment money. This would’ve led to them getting the virus. This would’ve led to them spreading the virus to more people. This would’ve led to maybe an extra 50k or 100k dying, maybe 500k. That’s probably a low estimate. There were 40 million people unemployed at the height of the pandemic. With a 5% death rate, you would’ve had MILLIONS dead if people felt financially pressured to go back to work but it would’ve been all worth it to save $600 :russell:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who you think you’re fooling....you don’t care about workers if you’re for cutting off aid that’s there for them should they lose their job :russell: Just offer essential workers who are working in crowded places money for working. Bam. Done. But you don’t want that either. You just don’t want anybody “lower” than yourself making similar amounts of money for doing nothing. Typical Republican shyt. You probably make $80,000 acting like you got a ticket to Elysium if shyt ever hit the fan when YOU ARE A PEON and gonna be down here fighting for scraps with us :russell::russell::russell:

And since you didn’t answer, giving less aid to unemployed workers means those people would’ve tried to do whatever to make money because you can’t do shyt with unemployment money. This would’ve led to them getting the virus. This would’ve led to them spreading the virus to more people. This would’ve led to maybe an extra 50k or 100k dying, maybe 500k. That’s probably a low estimate. There were 40 million people unemployed at the height of the pandemic. With a 5% death rate, you would’ve had MILLIONS dead if people felt financially pressured to go back to work but it would’ve been all worth it to save $600 :russell:
this is sure a lot of juelzing for someone who refuses to answer a simple, direct question :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell: i sure hope you're in front of your congressman's office with this energy, and not just lashing out at strangers on the internet

I don’t understand how there’s no quality control in a section that’s supposed to be “Higher Learning”. You’ve added absolutely nothing of value to the conversation :russell: Just a bunch of trolling and trying to agitate behind a screen name which fulfills your sad existence I guess. If any of your arguments were made public you’d be on social media apologizing to keep the wolves off your back :russell: Stop quoting me.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t understand how there’s no quality control in a section that’s supposed to be “Higher Learning”. You’ve added absolutely nothing of value to the conversation :russell: Just a bunch of trolling and trying to agitate behind a screen name which fulfills your sad existence I guess. If any of your arguments were made public you’d be on social media apologizing to keep the wolves off your back :russell: Stop quoting me.
i'll take that as a no :mjlol:

its easy to just say "lets give everyone free money" on the internet. that doesnt make you a hero :mjlol:

watch this: "we should just give everyone in the country 10 grand a month"

am i a better person than you now? did i accomplish something?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
quote me saying it should completely stop :mjlol:

what a desperate reach. you just keep dancing around my actual post :camby:

So what are you saying scrub? You’re saying nothing. If you say people shouldn’t get $600, then you’re saying you’re fine with millions of people getting evicted. There’s nothing to dance around here. You stop the payments. Evictions go up. Cases go up as people go back out to try to make money. Deaths go up. Are you daft or dumb? :stopitslime:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what are you saying scrub? You’re saying nothing. If you say people shouldn’t get $600, then you’re saying you’re fine with millions of people getting evicted. There’s nothing to dance around here. You stop the payments. Evictions go up. Cases go up as people go back out to try to make money. Deaths go up. Are you daft or dumb? :stopitslime:
:russell: shut the fukk up. stop wasting your energy on internet posters and go put in work to make this happen in real life, hero

and for the 5th time, you have NO INTEREST in addressing my actual point :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell: shut the fukk up. stop wasting your energy on internet posters and go put in work to make this happen in real life, hero

and for the 5th time, you have NO INTEREST in addressing my actual point :mjlol:

Writing letters to politicians with crayons and leaving psychotic obscenity laced voicemails is not putting in work fakkit (yea I read your posts before....fukking weirdo :mjlol:)

Whatever work you think you doing is drowned out by your want to take away the only thing keeping millions of people from living on the streets :mjlol: I just read an article about a nikka living in a tent. A nikka like him could use $600 a week and you mad. You’re a waste of life. The only work I need to do is voting to keep people like you out of positions of power.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Writing letters to politicians with crayons and leaving psychotic obscenity laced voicemails is not putting in work fakkit (yea I read your posts before....fukking weirdo :mjlol:)

Whatever work you think you doing is drowned out by your want to take away the only thing keeping millions of people from living on the streets :mjlol: I just read an article about a nikka living in a tent. A nikka like him could use $600 a week and you mad. You’re a waste of life. The only work I need to do is voting to keep people like you out of positions of power.
just like i thought, you're not doing anything to fight for this except crying on the internet :yeshrug: