Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Millions will have a serious problem if they don't extend it. You're out of touch.

:francis:

Oh I know people will be struggling without it. My point is, if jobs were available people would be cool with them removing it. There's literally no jobs and companies and taking the PPP loans and cutting firing people.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
My wife applied back in the first week of April because she got furloughed. The furlough lasted for about 3 and a half weeks and she heard nothing from the state. She received a letter a week ago where they just got around to processing and calculating her claim. Sh*t is laughable at how bad it is.

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
Oh I know people will be struggling without it. My point is, if jobs were available people would be cool with them removing it. There's literally no jobs and companies and taking the PPP loans and cutting firing people.
Tha only way I would be cool wit workin is if there were no virus.. I have two kids and they see thier grandma weekly.. Not something I would want to chance

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
California “re-closing”, when not all of it even reopened, and people wonder why they added the extra $600. People will not have jobs back anytime soon

I also realize some of y’all complaining about the $600 bonus come from states that have high UI benefits (MA’s max benefit is over $1000 before the $600...CA’s max is only $450, FL is most embarrassing at $235 or some shyt)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
i got that $600 stimulus which is $525 after taxes. was pretty quick too. applied last week thursday, got a text the following day saying my benefit claim can be claimed. Certified my weekly claim that friday. three days later(yesterday), the site showed both amounts that would be released by direct deposit the very same day. it showed up this morning in my account. thats my experience so far.:ehh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol highly unlikely that you'll get back pay. If you're in the state I think you're in, they just gonna give you the 2 weeks you didn't work. Illinois is been pretty quick with the unemployment. I even put part time on my claim as far as my latest job. This is late April when I applied. Got a letter first week of May. Certified the following Monday. Hit my account that Wednesday. You late to the party
Damn, the process there seems so streamlined. In MD, they have these ridiculous prepaid cards, issued through Bank of America of course. None of the correspondence is done online, so between waiting for mail, which is another issue because our mail delivery has been sketch, and trying to call in, people have been pissed. It’s sad, but I do know people who have gotten lump sums for backlogged weeks, so it’s not all bad for everyone.