Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're fuming

tell me the one about my property taxes going up while you're at it
:mjlol:
you're the one crying about not getting a check you dont need :mjlol:

and we'll have that talk by january, when NYC either rapes you on taxes or cuts a bunch of liberal spending :mjlol:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do you keep misrepresenting it and fudging the numbers downward to make your point? :skip:

its not "600", it's not "15 an hour", the bill ends up giving you 3500-4,000 a month to sit home and do nothing :dead: the equivalent of making about 50/60 grand a year. 15 an hour is only 32 grand a year

all us average ass clowns are saying, is that grocery workers shouldnt be expected to go to work for 32 grand a year (15 an hour) while their counterparts sitting at home make 175% of that to be unemployed. that's not fair to essential workers whose taxes and health are paying for that shyt

and for the record, i only quoted you to say this. i admit i was wrong, and that i shouldnt have taken issue with this. that was some dikkhead shyt. but when this doesnt get extended....it's because it's a blatantly flawed arrangement that's paying most people more to not work than they were making at their job. of course it's not gonna get extended, at this level. we should be realistic about it

Youre a clown. I know you don’t spend this much time arguing about wealth inequality and tax cuts for the rich but you losing your shyt because some people making an extra $1,000 or whatever amount during a pandemic. So the fukk what? Let them eat. This country has been buttfukking the lower class in perpetuity. They finally get some breathing room and you acting like it’s the fukking rapture. You sound like a goddamn hater. All this pandemic has shown is this country could easily serve the needs of its people. It could easily offer free college, free healthcare, some form of UBI, higher wages, all the billions of dollars they supposedly didn’t have before somehow appeared. It was all bullshyt. They always had the means. They would just rather we die first before they ever came off that bread. You need to take a long look on the mirror and ask yourself why you feel the need to defend a system that wouldn’t give a shyt if you dropped dead tomorrow. And before you start, I’ve been working from home the past four months and I haven’t gotten shyt beyond the $1,200 :ufdup: the extra $600 does not benefit me in any way.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre a clown. I know you don’t spend this much time arguing about wealth inequality and tax cuts for the rich but you losing your shyt because some people making an extra $1,000 or whatever amount during a pandemic. So the fukk what? Let them eat. This country has been buttfukking the lower class in perpetuity. They finally get some breathing room and you acting like it’s the fukking rapture. You sound like a goddamn hater. All this pandemic has shown is this country could easily serve the needs of its people. It could easily offer free college, free healthcare, some form of UBI, higher wages, all the billions of dollars they supposedly didn’t have before somehow appeared. It was all bullshyt. They always had the means. They would just rather we die first before they ever came off that bread. You need to take a long look on the mirror and ask yourself why you feel the need to defend a system that wouldn’t give a shyt if you dropped dead tomorrow. And before you start, I’ve been working from home the past four months and I haven’t gotten shyt beyond the $1,200 :ufdup: the extra $600 does not benefit me in any way.
another dikkhead who cant explain how this is fair to the essential workers who have to go to work, when they could just sit home on unemployment and get paid like they make 50/60k a year :mjlol:

that was the point; you cant answer that. no one is caping for the rich, fool

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
another dikkhead who cant explain how this is fair to the essential workers who have to go to work, when they could just sit home on unemployment and get paid like they make 50/60k a year :mjlol:

The Hero’s act that democrats In the house passed was going to have essential workers get a workers bonus. And extend the $600 a week unemployment benefit. The Cares act was quickly passed because the economy was in free fall and millions lost their jobs so something had to be done. Besides the $600 a week was keeping a lot of people above water. We already have 28 million people on the cusp of being evicted. That number will grow if the unemployment insurance isn’t extended.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Hero’s act that democrats In the house passed was going to have essential workers get a workers bonus. And extend the $600 a week unemployment benefit. The Cares act was quickly passed because the economy was in free fall and millions lost their jobs so something had to be done. Besides the $600 a week was keeping a lot of people above water. We already have 28 million people on the cusp of being evicted. That number will grow if the unemployment insurance isn’t extended.
even though i dont think anyone should get a raise for going on unemployment, i have zero problem with extending it

just fix the FACT that we're expecting people to go do essential jobs, when they would get a big raise for going on unemployment :yeshrug:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You don’t care about those essential workers nikka if you’re trying to take away the aid that’s there for people in that category should they lose their job. You on some abortion is wrong but I’m not taking care of other people kids once they’re here type shyt. You care about them working in a grocery store now but if they lose that grocery store job and start making $600 a week you going to say fukk them according to your logic :childplease:

You’re a hater and a weirdo. You out here in the mud with us arguing like you got a place in the glass castle with them. Make it make sense. And you dumb muthafukker the reason they gave everyone $600 was this pandemic knocked out 40 million jobs in weeks. They didn’t have time to be deliberating in Washington over whether this was fair or that was fair or should we taper the aid to their income level. That would’ve added more red tape to the program and stalled it from getting money to people who were going to be starving tomorrow. And for a chance, the American government decided to send out enough money to make its citizens feel comfortable rather than risking getting a deadly virus that has no cure because it was the nice thing to do and because it kept cases down. If people were only making $200 a week or whatever a lot of them would’ve found work again and we’d be looking at an extra few thousand people dead. What then genius?

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t care about those essential workers nikka if you’re trying to take away the aid that’s there for people in that category should they lose their job. You on some abortion is wrong but I’m not taking care of other people kids once they’re here type shyt. You care about them working in a grocery store now but if they lose that grocery store job and start making $600 a week you going to say fukk them according to your logic :childplease:

You’re a hater and a weirdo. You out here in the mud with us arguing like you got a place in the glass castle with them. Make it make sense. And you dumb muthafukker the reason they gave everyone $600 was this pandemic knocked out 40 million jobs in weeks. They didn’t have time to be deliberating in Washington over whether this was fair or that was fair or should we taper the aid to their income level. That would’ve added more bureaucratic red tape to the program and stalled it from getting money to people who were going to be starving tomorrow.
:russell: complete non answer. and for the record im a big fan of abortion :umad: