Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Daps
McConnell feeling that heat. A few weeks ago, he said a second stimulus was DOA. Now, it’s a matter of liability protection and a $40,000 threshold to qualify for it. At the end of the day, that $600 bonus is being extended. fukking idiots could have rescued control of the Senate and Trump’s presidency if they had simply cut the check. They now know the people on whom their political livelihood depends are going to need a stimulus thanks to Trump’s idiocy catapulting their states into the same conditions New York is slowly recovering from.

:umad:

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Occupy occurred during the greatest spike in unemployment since the Depression? Occupy took place when there was a pandemic sweeping the nation, one that continues to leave businesses shutdown? Apples and oranges. Some of you strike me as bitter essential employees who're mad you have to work while some of us can collect that extra $600 and chill at the crib. Tough shyt. That's not our fault. If they don't extend the unemployment benefits, while record unemployment remains at 11% or higher after the expiration of these benefits on July 31st, people will riot. You're basically saying millions of previously employed Americans whose incomes were barely supplemented by this bonus will kindly accept not seeing an extension to the only way they've been able to feed their families since April.

That isn't happening.

:mjgrin:

Occupy didn’t do crap to scare the lobbyist and Wall Street. Until they start seeing themselves tied up on public streets hit with trash, they aren’t scared.

I’m not really an essential. They asked me back early cause I’m a hard worker and I knew a lot of jobs weren’t coming back.

So instead of hoping the Anti-govt assistance, no Medicaid, bootstrap GOP decided to not do what they always do to struggling workers and decided I’d rather have a job from Aug- Jan when the Dems take over than leaving my bank account in the hands of the GOP.

Daps
Occupy didn’t do crap to scare the lobbyist and Wall Street. Until they start seeing themselves tied up on public streets hit with trash, they aren’t scared.

I’m not really an essential. They asked me back early cause I’m a hard worker and I knew a lot of jobs weren’t coming back.

So instead of hoping the Anti-govt assistance, no Medicaid, bootstrap GOP decided to not do what they always do to struggling workers and decided I’d rather have a job from Aug- Jan when the Dems take over than leaving my bank account in the hands of the GOP.
So, as I guessed, you’re someone who’s hating because you can’t take advantage of collecting standard unemployment and the $600 bonus.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So, as I guessed, you’re someone who’s hating because you can’t take advantage of collecting standard unemployment and the $600 bonus.

I got the unemployment. And if we shutdown I’ll get it again. I just went back.

Good luck lapping up and jumping whatever hoops the GOP makes you jump through to get the next 600 though.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

giphy.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McConnell feeling that heat. A few weeks ago, he said a second stimulus was DOA. Now, it’s a matter of liability protection and a $40,000 threshold to qualify for it. At the end of the day, that $600 bonus is being extended. fukking idiots could have rescued control of the Senate and Trump’s presidency if they had simply cut the check. They now know the people on whom their political livelihood depends are going to need a stimulus thanks to Trump’s idiocy catapulting their states into the same conditions New York is slowly recovering from.

:umad:
no it isnt, it was literally a mistake that wasn't meant to go into the current bill. it gives 70 percent of people a raise for not working, off the back of people who are actually working/printing fake money out of thin air. thats not getting extended

if you're gonna be smug and :umad: and :mjgrin: about it, dont cry and bytch about it when it doesnt get extended :mjlol:

they're gonna give extra, and they should. but it wont be 2400 a month on top of state unemployment

Last edited: