Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That $40,000 income cap is bullshyt.

I might have COVID-19 (one of my employees tested positive), and I’ve been working this whole time. i didn’t get a pay raise and no bonus ($12,000) this year :mjpls:

the upper middle class is getting screwed. I made too much for the last stimulus but everybody else got one. Corporations got one. Millionaire business owners got one. :mindblown: churches got one. But I can’t get nothing ?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yea I don't see that $600 being extended. That was a panic move in the beginning to entice people to stay home.
My wife was on unemployment at the time and has been putting the extra money in savings because we didn't need it.

Nearly 10k from the unemployment bonus alone, meanwhile my overtime working ass only managed to save 5k in the same timeframe.
:mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wife was on unemployment at the time and has been putting the extra money in savings because we didn't need it.

Nearly 10k from the unemployment bonus alone, meanwhile my overtime working ass only managed to save 5k in the same timeframe.
:mjlol:
:dead: which is cool, but anyone who thinks they're extending that bullshyt is crazy. its not gonna happen

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:dead: which is cool, but anyone who thinks they're extending that bullshyt is crazy. its not gonna happen

if i had lost my job and gone on unemployment, in MA i would have been making 250 more a week to not work. that's not how unemployment works :mindblown:

It was ill conceived. It amounted to $15.00 an hour/40 hour work week.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
History says people won’t do anything that will make the ivory tower GOP change. Occupy Wall Street never got past protesting and some rioting. And the Wall Street bailout didn’t send people into the streets.

Unless they get marching orders from the lobbyist for something they can scam money from they’ll slow walk this to November.
Also many Americans have no idea how our financial system works. Many of them don't even know what corporate bonds are or the fact that the fed owns all th3se zombie companies. This is why Republicans aren't worried.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Average American got a taste of what these corporations and lobbyist do with those loopholes and pork projects that get snuck into bills. See how additive that junk is.

The first bill was over 3 TRILLION dollars, and corporations got the bulk of it. Churches are getting money for crying out loud :mindblown:

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
This whole thing is kinda funny. America got got the Congress that it deserves. Mitch will get re-elected too.
Bruh I'm just surprised that Americans aren't marching about this. Its almost like everyone is distracted meanwhile the rich just robbing everyone :mjlol:. We need an occupy wallstreet to strike fear into these wallstreet thieves and corrupt politicians like Mnuchin,Kudlow and mitch mconnel

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
I see a powder keg brewing in August. End of $600 benefits + Peak Summer Heat + Breonna Taylor's killers still lose + Spiking Corona Deaths.
McConnell opens door to more coronavirus stimulus checks for low-income Americans

Not gonna happen, mitch mconnell already doing damage control. Americans haven't been paying attention to the corruption so it will just look like the senate is being generous :mjlol:. Im honestly disgusted to be American, we got some real bozos in this country :hhh:.

Thethirdpew

Banned
Daps
I see a powder keg brewing in August. End of $600 benefits + Peak Summer Heat + Breonna Taylor's killers still lose + Spiking Corona Deaths.
Trump and his cronies will get Mnuchin to start talking about a stimulus package mid july, followed by the package getting passed late july to early August.