Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I’m starting to think these dudes are using this stimulus topic to get clicks to boost their profile and revenue :mjpls:

they make an entire video based on obscure quotes. They are teasing people out there who are broke as fukk. Kinda lame really.

Real talk. People too lazy to do their own research. I mean, all you have to do is Google "second stimulus check" and you'll get hit with the latest news.

fukk giving these YouTubers clicks.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
wonder how this plays out :ehh:

dems can go hard with the messaging

could blow up in the rethugs face :huhldup:

seems like they also ain’t doing much to help the people, aren’t they in power of the congress? I know the Republicans are In power of the senate so it’s hard for them to override what Democrats wanna pass. Both parties getting me annoyed as shyt.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Now they saying September :snoop:man fukk this shyt

I've been saying this for the past 2 months. Businesses and corporations got the bulk of the first stimulus. They're not doing a full blown shutdown again, and most politicians feel like the worst of it is over.

Any stimulus at this point is perceived as a luxury, not a necessity.

But again had they simply made the stimulus $6000 instead of $1200, they could've skipped over the $600 a month extra in unemployment benefits.

But sadly, they way this country has treated social distancing and wearing masks, that wouldn't have been enough at this point.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I've been saying this for the past 2 months. Businesses and corporations got the bulk of the first stimulus. They're not doing a full blown shutdown again, and most politicians feel like the worst of it is over.

Any stimulus at this point is perceived as a luxury, not a necessity.

But again had they simply made the stimulus $6000 instead of $1200, they could've skipped over the $600 a month extra in unemployment benefits.

But sadly, they way this country has treated social distancing and wearing masks, that wouldn't have been enough at this point.

Yea i think they're not trying to send anymore money, but this virus is coming back in the fall and we'll be back in the same position as we were before. The states down south are now getting hit by it, so their economy will be going thru it as well. I know there's some people in congress that those states are being affected by this, i wonder how they feel about their own residents suffering from this mess.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The Senate comes back on the 21st. The 2 week time frame for the Rona symptoms and for some, the last week of the $600 UI.

If these muthafukkas don't come out with the next stimulus package, fukkery afoot.

:francis:

History says people won’t do anything that will make the ivory tower GOP change. Occupy Wall Street never got past protesting and some rioting. And the Wall Street bailout didn’t send people into the streets.

Unless they get marching orders from the lobbyist for something they can scam money from they’ll slow walk this to November.

Daps
History says people won’t do anything that will make the ivory tower GOP change. Occupy Wall Street never got past protesting and some rioting. And the Wall Street bailout didn’t send people into the streets.

Unless they get marching orders from the lobbyist for something they can scam money from they’ll slow walk this to November.
Occupy occurred during the greatest spike in unemployment since the Depression? Occupy took place when there was a pandemic sweeping the nation, one that continues to leave businesses shutdown? Apples and oranges. Some of you strike me as bitter essential employees who're mad you have to work while some of us can collect that extra $600 and chill at the crib. Tough shyt. That's not our fault. If they don't extend the unemployment benefits, while record unemployment remains at 11% or higher after the expiration of these benefits on July 31st, people will riot. You're basically saying millions of previously employed Americans whose incomes were barely supplemented by this bonus will kindly accept not seeing an extension to the only way they've been able to feed their families since April.

That isn't happening.

:mjgrin: