Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It’s sad that republicans keep dangling the prospect of this stimulus.

But like I said over a month ago, they will continue to drag this out until September which is only 2 months away from elections. This is basically their hail marry. First they thought if they held out long enough, everybody would go back to work. It really speaks to their lack of understanding how the economy works in the first place.

That won’t guarantee anything for the Republicans to win. I’m sure there’s people who voted for them who are also struggling. They’re playing fire with fire. I’ve read comments throughout the internet saying how some people who voted for Trump won’t be voting for him in November.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That won’t guarantee anything for the Republicans to win. I’m sure there’s people who voted for them who are also struggling. They’re playing fire with fire. I’ve read comments throughout the internet saying how some people who voted for Trump won’t be voting for him in November.

Yeah but this is Trump we’re talking about. All logic gets thrown out the window.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I’m starting to think these dudes are using this stimulus topic to get clicks to boost their profile and revenue :mjpls:

they make an entire video based on obscure quotes. They are teasing people out there who are broke as fukk. Kinda lame really.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Yeah but this is Trump we’re talking about. All logic gets thrown out the window.

Yea we really can’t trust him that much.

I’m starting to think these dudes are using this stimulus topic to get clicks to boost their profile and revenue :mjpls:

they make an entire video based on obscure quotes. They are teasing people out there who are broke as fukk. Kinda lame really.

And yea sometimes they drag all through out the video, they’re are video clips on this video though.

Daps
That $600 bonus is coming. The only thing in contention is what Democrats are going to cede to make it happen. The stimulus, at this point, if you read articles about discussions over the second one, is centered on a debate over extending the $600 pandemic unemployment bonus attached to standard unemployment benefits (which, as you probably know, will remain extended until 12/31, the one part of the first stimulus' boost of unemployment that'll stay after 7/25). They will not be able to maintain a civil society if they don't extend the unemployment bonus. Should they not renew it, this country will go up in flames that dwarf even those we've seen of late.

People who are collecting unemployment with the $600 bonus ( I am one of them, I will admit) will have to accept that the survival of this benefit will require a sacrifice.
:francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That $600 bonus is coming. The only thing in contention is what Democrats are going to cede to make it happen. The stimulus, at this point, if you read articles about discussions over the second one, is centered on a debate over extending the $600 pandemic unemployment bonus attached to standard unemployment benefits (which, as you probably know, will remain extended until 12/31, the one part of the first's stimulus' boost of unemployment that'll stay after 7/25). They will not be able to maintain a civil society if they don't extend the unemployment bonus. Should they not renew it, this country will go up in flames that dwarf even those we've seen of late.

People who are collecting unemployment with the $600 bonus ( I am one of them, I will admit) will have to accept that the survival of this benefit will require a sacrifice.
:francis:
What do you mean by sacrifice?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Facts

I see this Asian dude capitalizing off of this shyt. He posts a new video every day and puts the date in the title

Predator type shyt