Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Oh you're just being jealous. :mjlol:

One reason I have no issue with workers making more money on UI is because I've seen first hand as people head back into work that they aren't making as much money as they were.

The additional money they receive will hopefully allow them to continue to make ends meet while out risking their safety for reduced pay to appease people like you. :francis:
i dont get how people dont understand this. also, might take a few more months after getting of UI to get another job. so hopefully some of them are saving it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh you're just being jealous. :mjlol:

One reason I have no issue with workers making more money on UI is because I've seen first hand as people head back into work that they aren't making as much money as they were.

The additional money they receive will hopefully allow them to continue to make ends meet while out risking their safety for reduced pay to appease people like you. :francis:
youre just dancing around the point, which was that small businesses cant compete with what the government is offering on unemployment from now to january. thats going to create a problem

i didnt know we argued with facts in here :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
youre just dancing around the point, which was that small businesses cant compete with what the government is offering on unemployment from now to january. thats going to create a problem

i didnt know we argued with facts in here :mjlol:
I have plenty of friends at small businesses who are at work.

shyt my baby mama went back yesterday.

Your talking point isn't based in reality. :umad:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
40+ million people out of work.

No more stimulus payments and some states are lagging or in some cases purposefully withholding unemployment payments. I’m sure the pandemic response team and plan had all this outlined. There is no way a country has a history of pandemics and epidemics and this is what’s happening. All a reflection of current leadership. “I hate it here” :sadcam:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why are you opposing legislation looking to help those people out?
because the proposed legislation isn't realistic, doesn't address a massive problem that would face small business owners, and the money is being printed out of thin air rather than taken from the rich or some real method

other than that, i'm all for it :salute: sorry to dissent, comrade. i'll shut up for now

bnew

Veteran
Daps
because the proposed legislation isn't realistic, doesn't address a massive problem that would face small business owners, and the money is being printed out of thin air rather than taken from the rich or some real method

other than that, i'm all for it :salute: sorry to dissent, comrade. i'll shut up for now

but that 1.5 trillion dollar bailout was realistic for wall street:rudy:

Fed Injects $1.5 Trillion To Prop Up Crashing Markets