Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grocery stores, Amazon and other essential companies are making record profits, they can afford to pay their employees more.

Some small businesses got money from the government that should allow them to pay the limited number of workers they are bringing back a higher amount. If they didn't get any money from the government they have to weigh whether they can afford to reopen at all. Payroll is a business expense if you want to operate and you have to pay enough to incentivize people to want to work for you. Cutting off the safety net for people to make them more desperate in order to make them take shytty low paying jobs so they don't die is how the income gap continues to grow.
i notice that most of your posts are just "in a perfect world" stuff :yeshrug:

im sorry, but you still havent explained how the majority of businesses will be able to compete with this current level of unemployment, or where you're getting the money to even pay it

and if you dont think we have to restart the economy, thats fine too. just say that :heh: every governor in america disagrees with you though

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Congress may reach a decision on the second stimulus package in a month. But it could be the final relief check for Americans affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Here's the update today, and what could happen next.

Your second economic stimulus check from the government could be your last. On Friday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said that another round of stimulus payments will be the "final" one for Americans, CNBC reported. McConnell also said that the decision on whether or not the government will move forward with a second relief payment could come in "about a month," according to CNBC.

The second stimulus check may be the last. What we know about Round 2 for $1,200

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i notice that most of your posts are just "in a perfect world" stuff :yeshrug:

im sorry, but you still havent explained how the majority of businesses will be able to compete with this current level of unemployment, or where you're getting the money to even pay it

and if you dont think we have to restart the economy, thats fine too. just say that :heh: every governor in america disagrees with you though

We're the only nation dealing with that level of unemployment because our government priority was giving money to large businesses with no strings instead of making sure citizens remained employed by requiring the money needed to go to salary and keeping staff employed was a requirement of any assistance received. If that had been done we wouldn't be rushing back with no plan.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're the only nation dealing with that level of unemployment because our government priority was giving money to large businesses with no strings instead of making sure citizens remained employed by requiring the money needed to go to salary and keeping staff employed was a requirement of any assistance received. If that had been done we wouldn't be rushing back with no plan.
again, another post i dont disagree with :dead:

what does this mean on the ground tho, in real life? how do we move forward? i read that even senate democrats are :huhldup: at the next bill

im not saying i dont want extra benefits and free money and all that shyt because im a bad person :dead: im saying im not gonna sit here with a straight face and say i see it happening, because i dont

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
again, another post i dont disagree with :dead:

what does this mean on the ground tho, in real life? how do we move forward? i read that even senate democrats are :huhldup: at the next bill

im not saying i dont want extra benefits and free money and all that shyt because im a bad person :dead: im saying im not gonna sit here with a straight face and say i see it happening, because i dont

We need to be discussing what should happen and why our representatives don't represent us. Why is it impossible? I'm not willing to shut up and accept our government putting the profit of companies over the well being of citizens.

If we can't discuss getting better things amongst ourselves and talk about forcing our congressmen to do it in a desperate situation then our country will only ever get worse.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Don't know why anyone would be surprised at this shyt :francis:

I bought 100 shares when it was at under $9 a share. So imagine a rich guy coppin 5000 shares. This is how the rich stay rich.

Hertz is trading at under a dollar per share. I’m gonna keep track to see how this bankruptcy reorganization pans out and try to get in when the time is right.