Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
This shouldn’t be a one time payment, they keep throwing all of these bills wasting time. This pandemic ain’t going away soon and people still need to spend. It needs to be at least 3 months or at least test it out to see if it would help.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
That would spook out the republicans.

probably but if they would listen to an economist they might come to terms with it

Collect the federal taxes and state taxes out ahead of time, the rest of it will get hit with local taxes that will then prop up cities, counties, states

People need to be able to pay their rent/mortgages, utilities, and feed themselves or the house of cards will collapse and during a pandemic that isn’t an option

this whole things will get better, you’ll make up for the loses is nonsense... most Americans are barely scraping by in the best of times they’re not going to just make up 3+ months of lost wages

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even check this thread like that no ore, yet @the cac mamba still in here saying the same bullshyt like people who made 50/60/70/80k ain’t outta work also, still making less on unemployment even with the $600

And they need to cut me a damn check too :mad:, everyone e,we gonna be sitting on $2400, I want monies also :feedme:
no, you keep working to pay for all this :umad:

plus i read newsoms hiking your taxes :mjlol:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
probably but if they would listen to an economist they might come to terms with it

Collect the federal taxes and state taxes out ahead of time, the rest of it will get hit with local taxes that will then prop up cities, counties, states

People need to be able to pay their rent/mortgages, utilities, and feed themselves or the house of cards will collapse and during a pandemic that isn’t an option

this whole things will get better, you’ll make up for the loses is nonsense... most Americans are barely scraping by in the best of times they’re not going to just make up 3+ months of lost wages

Yea the fed chairman said there needs to be a a good plan to help the American people before there will be more damage done to the economy. Guess guys like McConnell and Trump don’t realize how much of a mess this really is.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
@FAH1223 have you read any positive stories from the wealthier Middle East or Asian counties on how they’re dealing with the financial aspect for their citizens?

doesn’t seem like the infection and death rate is high there however...