Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

They’ve been talking about automation since 2012:comeon:. Call centers, Yea. But they haven’t raised the minimum wage since I was on it in 2011-2012:dead:

Basically ain’t nothing happening until that 600 runs out and the election season is in full view.

Even then don’t expect nothing sweeping up most people. They are going to see where the economy is once most states are back in swing
That 600 is due to stop on July 31:francis:and the forecasts/predictions for the economy is bleak. People aren’t spending

SN: do these ppl in DC work from 9-4:patrice:its 4pm on the east coast. What’s the word on the vote

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
tenor.gif

You dumb as fukk:dead:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
this fukkin bill should be rejected, and the new bill should just be extend unemployment for people who lost their job. that's it. and that already goes all the way through july, which is another two and a half months

i havent lost my job, i dont need a fukking stimulus :yeshrug: this is irresponsible and reckless. i refuse to believe that you can just create 3 trillion dollars out of thin air and it doesnt have any consequences

and if we can, then save this shyt for a real infrastructure bill instead to redo every road in this fukkin country. talk about a jobs program

People are hurting right now, and they are the consumers who will spend when stuff opens back up :manny:I think it’s needed. They are gonna have to help Americans before even thinking about getting everything back to normal. You know things ain’t going good when you got the fed chairman telling Congress that they need to start get something done.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are hurting right now, and they are the consumers who will spend when stuff opens back up :manny:I think it’s needed. They are gonna have to help Americans before even thinking about getting everything back to normal. You know things ain’t going good when you got the fed chairman telling Congress that they need to start get something done.
then make it all straight cash

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don’t even check this thread like that no more, yet @the cac mamba still in here saying the same bullshyt like people who made 50/60/70/80k ain’t outta work also, still making less on unemployment even with the $600

And they need to cut me a damn check too :mad:, everyone else gonna be sitting on $2400, I want monies also :feedme:

Last edited: