Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this fukkin bill should be rejected, and the new bill should just be extend unemployment for people who lost their job. that's it. and that already goes all the way through july, which is another two and a half months

i havent lost my job, i dont need a fukking stimulus :yeshrug: this is irresponsible and reckless. i refuse to believe that you can just create 3 trillion dollars out of thin air and it doesnt have any consequences

and if we can, then save this shyt for a real infrastructure bill instead to redo every road in this fukkin country. talk about a jobs program

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
this fukkin bill should be rejected, and the new bill should just be extend unemployment for people who lost their job. that's it. and that already goes all the way through july, which is another two and a half months

i havent lost my job, i dont need a fukking stimulus :yeshrug: this is irresponsible and reckless. i refuse to believe that you can just create 3 trillion dollars out of thin air and it doesnt have any consequences

Naw run another check :mjlit:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

and if we can, then save this shyt for a real infrastructure bill instead to redo every road in this fukkin country. talk about a jobs program

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't need it but millions of other people sure can use that shyt bruh.
ok, and they should get it. if you dont need it, you shouldnt

and for the record, tons of people are making more on unemployment, than they were for working :childplease: they DID get it. this has not been some massive failure to take care of anyone, that's bullshyt

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
It's time the rich pay us back for everyrhing they been taking for years

200.gif