• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Here's a list of guys that had official team visits and are still available..may give some insight for tomorrow. Mind you I only put up the guys that graded out as 2nd rounders or better

QB: Cook, Hackenberg

WR: Tyler Boyd, Sterling Shephard

DL: Andrew Billings, Dodd, Emmanuel Ogbah, A'Shawn Robinson, Noah Spence

LB: Jack

DB: Sean Davis, Mackensie Alexander

Don't like the idea of collecting defensive ends like pokemon. Take Billings and hope the makeshift ends can hold up until the Smoke brothers are back on the field

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
2nd and 3rd prob defense. 4th they gettin a qb and a olineman. Watch

@*DalMem* @duckbutta yall gotta chill. :whoa:Everythings ok.........so far
Man let them two do their pissed off thing. In one breath nikkas hyping up teams that are already loaded on D going for defensive players but the Cowboys do the same shyt on offense its a fukking problem? The math don't add up on that one to me does it to you?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Here's a list of guys that had official team visits and are still available..may give some insight for tomorrow. Mind you I only put up the guys that graded out as 2nd rounders or better

Don't like the idea of collecting defensive ends like pokemon. Take Billings and hope the makeshift ends can hold up until the Smoke brothers are back on the field

I don't either...

Problem is the guy who led us in sacks is a defensive end and he is suspended for 4 games for smoking weed...going to take him until week 8 or 9 just to get in real game shape...

Hardy gone so the end who would slide in his position is suspended for 4 games for smoking weed...ditto I can't expect any real production until week 8 or 9...I don't expect guys to come back from suspension and be at their peak in the first game...

So we got to do something...:ld:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

no cook and no receivers (for now)...hopefully we eventually get someone that gets devin street off the team.

billings/spence would be my two DL picks. the haitian brother alexander would be my db pick. love his dawg mentality.

ClemsonFootPortraits082_2

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
no cook and no receivers (for now)...hopefully we eventually get someone that gets devin street off the team.

billings/spence would be my two DL picks. the haitian brother alexander would be my db pick. love his dawg mentality.

ClemsonFootPortraits082_2
No interceptions in college tho. Thats scares me, esp with our position coaches :francis:

Dont forget about his teammate Dodd. Dude is a beast :wow:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defense wins championships. :jbhmm:

No my bad offense wins championships. :troll:

I wonder why the top teams in the NFC reload on defense tho. :jbhmm:

Romo, Dez, and Zeke are the new Triplets. :ehh:

Even tho the Triplets won those Super Bowls with the #1 defenses in the league during that time tho. :jbhmm: