Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man let them two do their pissed off thing. In one breath nikkas hyping up teams that are already loaded on D going for defensive players but the Cowboys do the same shyt on offense its a fukking problem? The math don't add up on that one to me does it to you?

It's the fact that we took a running back when we already got 3 and two of them have shown to be productive already...you want to take an offensive player fine... take a wide receiver...because you know that if Dez get's hurt the passing game is going to die...because it died last year...because T Will is trash and Beasely is only effective as a slot underneath guy he not big enough or strong enough to get open down the field...

I don't get what people don't get about this...

Last year we had no fukking clue if we even had one running back...Mcfadden had done nothing but get hurt his entire career and Randle had never consistently gotten 20 carries a game...and when it was time to draft we made absolutely no move to get a running back...we got 2 big ass questions marks in the back field and a draft has a generational back in it and we don't even try to get him...or any other back...in fact we end up blowing a pick on a back that we release and he goes back to his original team...

And then at the end of the season we find out we got at least one real running back...cause Mcfadden actually stays healthy and runs the ball for 1200 yards with shytty QB and receiver play...so it stands to reason he is going to be more productive with a healthy Romo and Dez on the field...and then we go and sign a back who carries it for 4 yards a career and a 1000 yard 3 out of 4 years...Washington has a high level offens Morrise carries it for a 1000...Washington has a shytty line, shyttyg qb's...shytty receivers...doesn't matter he still carries it for a 1000...and if you want to bring up the "do you think Mcfadden will stay healthy blah blah blah"...fukk YEAH I DO...THE ONLY TIME HE EVER HAS IS IN DALLAS RUNNING BEHIND THIS LINE...so why wouldn't I think he could do it again?

So now we got two running backs on the team who we know can be successful...one of them in our system and one of them in another system that is not as good as our system...and then what do we do...we take a fukking running back with the first pick we have...

This is fukking stupid...what do people not get about this...it's fukking stupid to NOT take a running back when you don't know if you have one that can be productive...and then turn around and take a running back when you have two who you know can be productive for you...

Someone who wanted Zeke explain to me how he is going to make the running game that much better...we got a guy who ran for 1200 last year and a guy who has ran for a 1000 3 out of 4 years...somebody tell me how adding Zeke to that is some great gain to the Dallas cowboys? Somebody tell me how it is a smart thing to take touches away from a back who just had his best season ever? Somebody explain to me how it is a smart thing to do to take touches a way from a running back who can pick up 4 yards a carry even when he playing with a different QB under center every 3 games like Morris did? And if you not taking touches away from those guys that means you are not going to give Zeke very many touches...so then explain to me how it is smart to take a running back who is going to have to split carries with two 1000 yard guys?

I can tell you exaclty why you take Doctson or Treadwill at the number 4 pick...because those guys are infinitely better than Terrence Williams and Cole Beasely...because those guys are already to good right now to be covered one on one by all but the best corners in football...because if you lineup Doctson or Treadwill on the other side of Dez seeing double and triple coverage, and with Witten sucking up the middle...both of those guys are going to eat that corner up to the point you are going to have to give that guy some help, which is going to loosen up the coverage on Dez...and if you tell me they can't do it then I am going to show you some Doctoson highlights and I am going to point out to you all the times he catches the ball...with his hands...with 2 and 3 people around him or draped on him...and then I am going to ask you "Show me T Rex arms doing the same thing"

Show me T Rex arms making this catch

Or this catch

Or this catch around 3 defenders in a tight window

Show me T Will doing any one of these things since he been in Dallas? I watch every fukking Cowboys game damn near from start to finish...I don't even know if Terrence Williams has any actual mass between his wrist and his elbows because I aint never seen this nikka extend his arms...

Somebody tell me how Zeke helps Dez get open? Somebody tell me how Zeke is going to loosen up the double and triple teams on Dez Bryant? Because that has been a problem for us the last few years...Romo is just good enough to overcome it...

Somebody tell me how Zeke is going to help Romo in any capacity so much more than Mcfadden or so much more than Morris that you just had to take him at no 4?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's the fact that we took a running back when we already got 3 and two of them have shown to be productive already...you want to take an offensive player fine... take a wide receiver...because you know that if Dez get's hurt the passing game is going to die...because it died last year...because T Will is trash and Beasely is only effective as a slot underneath guy he not big enough or strong enough to get open down the field...

Last year we had no fukking clue if we even had one running back...Mcfadden had done nothing but get hurt his entire career and Randle had never consistently gotten 20 carries a game...and when it was time to draft we made absolutely no move to get a running back...we got 2 big ass questions marks in the back field and a draft has a generational back in it and we don't even try to get him...or any other back...in fact we end up blowing a pick on a back that we release and he goes back to his original team...

And then at the end of the season we find out we got at least one real running back...cause Mcfadden actually stays healthy and runs the ball for 1200 yards with shytty QB and receiver play...so it stands to reason he is going to be more productive with a healthy Romo and Dez on the field...and then we go and sign a back who carries it for 4 yards a career and a 1000 yard 3 out of 4 years...Washington has a high level offens Morrise carries it for a 1000...Washington has a shytty line, shyttyg qb's...shytty receivers...doesn't matter he still carries it for a 1000...and if you want to bring up the "do you think Mcfadden will stay healthy blah blah blah"...fukk YEAH I DO...THE ONLY TIME HE EVER HAS IS IN DALLAS RUNNING BEHIND THIS LINE...so why wouldn't I think he could do it again?

So now we got two running backs on the team who we know can be successful...one of them in our system and one of them in another system that is not as good as our system...and then what do we do...we take a fukking running back with the first pick we have...

This is fukking stupid...what do people not get about this...it's fukking stupid to NOT take a running back when you don't know if you have one that can be productive...and then turn around and take a running back when you have two who you know can be productive for you...

Someone who wanted Zeke explain to me how he is going to make the running game that much better...we got a guy who ran for 1200 last year and a guy who has ran for a 1000 3 out of 4 years...somebody tell me how adding Zeke to that is some great gain to the Dallas cowboys? Somebody tell me how it is a smart thing to take touches away from a back who just had his best season ever? Somebody explain to me how it is a smart thing to do to take touches a way from a running back who can pick up 4 yards a carry even when he playing with a different QB under center every 3 games like Morris did? And if you not taking touches away from those guys that means you are not going to give Zeke very many touches...so then explain to me how it is smart to take a running back who is going to have to split carries with two 1000 yard guys?

I can tell you exaclty why you take Doctson or Treadwill at the number 4 pick...because those guys are infinitely better than Terrence Williams and Cole Beasely...because those guys are already to good right now to be covered one on one by all but the best corners in football...because if you lineup Doctson or Treadwill on the other side of Dez seeing double and triple coverage, and with Witten sucking up the middle...both of those guys are going to eat that corner up to the point you are going to have to give that guy some help, which is going to loosen up the coverage on Dez...and if you tell me they can't do it then I am going to show you some Doctoson highlights and I am going to point out to you all the times he catches the ball...with his hands...with 2 and 3 people around him or draped on him...and then I am going to ask you "Show me T Rex arms doing the same thing"

Or this catch

Show me T Will doing any one of these things since he been in Dallas? I watch every fukking Cowboys game damn near from start to finish...I don't even know if Terrence Williams has any actual mass between his wrist and his elbows because I aint never seen this nikka extend his arms...

Somebody tell me how Zeke helps Dez get open? Somebody tell me how Zeke is going to loosen up the double and triple teams on Dez Bryant? Because that has been a problem for us the last few years...Romo is just good enough to overcome it...

Somebody tell me how Zeke is going to help Romo in any capacity so much more than Mcfadden or so much more than Morris that you just had to take him at no 4?
I'm not even trying to play you with the TL:DR but Im going to make it simple. You can't hype up the Cardinals and other teams who in your own words are loaded on D picking defensive players as some sort of see what they did then get passed when a team who I'm assuming you think is more than talented on O tries to add to their O. I don't understand how you and your man don't see the contradiction in that.

All these answers to your questions will be seen or not during the season are I'm sure you and your man will be bytching during the season thread. Right now its just back and forth and the pick ain't changing similar to if it would've been Ramsey so until later on down the line it is what it is with many more rounds to go. As for Williams I'm all for him being replaced so don't understand that stuff.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Or this catch

We're basically doing what Philly did last year. :mjlol:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
I don't even know if Terrence Williams has any actual mass between his wrist and his elbows because I aint never seen this nikka extend his arms...

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Even though I disagree with you on the Zeke pick, that's fukking hilarious.

But to answer your question as to how Zeke helps Dez get open is simple breh.

Defenses are gonna have to commit 8 in the box to stop Zeke. No question. Teams aren't respecting McFadden like that.

Dez is not seeing double or triple coverage with a special RB + special OL.

Zeke's gonna take those big ass running lanes to the crib. Not run to darkness like Spray Tan.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I love the fact that we are flying under the radar this year and other teams (Redskins, Panthers, etc) are being hyped up as making the best moves and shyt. Kinda reminds you of the Cowboys last year don't it? Remember all the moves we made last season and how the world was in awe that Dallas got all these nice draft picks, did well in free agency w/Hardy and now we're superbowl bound?

That amounted to 4-12 :beli:

No team has won the NFC East back to back since 2004, and we always do well when we're the underdogs.

2016 we blessed brehs:blessed: