• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If San Diego didn't take Ramsey that's all I need to know. Dallas wasted a high draft pick on Claiborne so why do it again?

In 2014 the running game helped the defense. I look at it this way. Drafting Ramsey would've have made an immediate impact on defense. Elliott with that offensive line will. All I know is somebody's getting cut.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If San Diego didn't take Ramsey that's all I need to know. Dallas wasted a high draft pick on Claiborne so why do it again?

In 2014 the running game helped the defense. I look at it this way. Drafting Ramsey would've have made an immediate impact on defense. Elliott with that offensive line will. All I know is somebody's getting cut.

It's what I feel too granted would of taken him still cuz future anchor reasons and we build up defense around him
Zeke pick was my 2nd only cuz I'm big on defense more than offense but I ain't mad at the pick either

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, San Diego took Bosa who y'all hated.

So, now I guess San Diego made the right decision when y'all considered Bosa a sure busts. :mjlol:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
:beli: It's pure chaos in here, which I knew it would be.....which is why I didn't post in here during the draft

My opinion.....the Zeke pick was cool and safe. But we have WAAAAY more glaring needs than RB

BUT I don't think Ramsey is going to be a real difference maker until at least his 2nd season and Jerry has made it obvious that he's trying to win a championship before Romo hangs it up.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
@duckbutta We're about to be on our Baylor/Oregon shyt and out score teams like its college football. :mjlol:

We about to try and do it with one actual receiving threat and a tight end who is still great but he hasn't broken a tackle in 4 years...

Season will be comedy no matter what...

Looking back through this thread damn near every player people were saying we should take after Zeke is already gone :mjlol:

I thought we would at least get nkemdiche in the second or third after his i believe i can fly moment...but nope a team who is already one of the best defensive teams in the nfl snatched him up:mjlol:

Think about that for a minute:mjlol: teams that are already elite and deep on defense are drafting defensive players in the first round...and here we are with 3 running backs running behind the GOAT offensive line and what do we do...we take another one...:mjlol:

It is what it is breh...aint nothing we can do about it now:mjlol:

Good one Jerruh...cause you really got me...when you tried to draft Manziel and they wouldn't let you I thought at least his senile old ass couldn't fukk it up for us anymore...

We going to have to run the ball 50 times a game to justify 4 running backs if we keep them:bryan:

Dez about to do Doug Baldwin numbers as we pound the rock every fukking play :bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No wonder this organization only won 2 playoffs game in 2 decades. :mjlol:

And the fans eat up every draft pick until that pick turnout to be pure shyt. :mjlol:

Jerruh is a genius. :ohlawd:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We about to try and do it with one actual receiving threat and a tight end who is still great but he hasn't broken a tackle in 4 years...

Season will be comedy no matter what...

Looking back through this thread damn near every player people were saying we should take after Zeke is already gone :mjlol:

I thought we would at least get nkemdiche in the second or third after his i believe i can fly moment...but nope a team who is already one of the best defensive teams in the nfl snatched him up:mjlol:

Think about that for a minute:mjlol: teams that are already elite and deep on defense are drafting defensive players in the first round...and here we are with 3 running backs running behind the GOAT offensive line and what do we do...we take another one...:mjlol:

It is what it is breh...aint nothing we can do about it now:mjlol:

Good one Jerruh...cause you really got me...when you tried to draft Manziel and they wouldn't let you I thought at least his senile old ass couldn't fukk it up for us anymore...

We going to have to run the ball 50 times a game to justify 4 running backs if we keep them:bryan:

Dez about to do Doug Baldwin numbers as we pound the rock every fukking play :bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

This

Arizona and Carolina defenses just got even scarier.

What type of fukkery organization have one of the worst defense in the NFL and doesn't go defense in a rare defensive top heavy draft. :mjlol:

Naw, Jerruh tried to come out of tonight with Zeke and Lynch in a top heavy defensive draft. When you have a :trash: defense.

The rich got richer. :mjlol:

No wonder everybody is :mjlol: @ the Cowboys.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
34 pick is interesting, lot of good names there. I'm tired of the druggies and injury risk LBs but Noah Spence or Myles Jack sitting at 34 would be hard to pass up. A'Shawn Robinson would be a nice pickup too.

Jerry better not reach for Dax Prescott :mjcry:
I think they'd get Dax in the third. I'm pretty sure they go D here. As long as its not Cook I'll be ok hopefully its Spence since dudes want pass rush. I'd like Boyd at WR too but I know we ain't doing that lol.