Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder who is going to be the David Johnson and Devonta Freeman in this years draft. :jbhmm:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

i can't believe what I am hearing in this...:sadswagboyz:

Jason Garrett talking about how all of our running backs can be "contributors":sadswagboyz:

What...the fukk...:sadswagboyz:

Did we just take Zeke at 4 to NOT have him be a feature back and give him the ball 20 to 25 times a game this year:sadswagboyz:

I'm just going to assume this is double speak by Garrett and one of these guys is going to get cut...

Now way in fukking hell we going to carry 4 running backs when we can only have 53 players on the team...

No...fukking...way

TommyHilltrigga

Here comes THE BOOM!
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/6/T'dot
i was geeked Chargers took Bosa at 3, i knew we were getting Ramsey.... I was only mad for about 3 seconds when we drafted Zeke...
thats was a safe pick for Dallas, go with the all around best RB and pair him with the best OL in the game... dude can block, in which none of our current rbs can do, and he can catch out the backfield... he will extend drives which allows the d to get much needed rest. too many times last season, were 3 and outs, and defense came back on the field. Our defense is fine, I didnt imagine we do anything last season, and look they were more than decent.

Well address the remaining rounds with defense im sure...

dont panick... we got this...

Behind that O-line, Morris-McFadden-Zeke trio will run a riot:sas1:, Romo needs to stay healthy as does Dez Bryant. when we stay healthy, we will cause trouble in our division

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Behind that O-line, Morris-McFadden-Zeke trio will run a riot:sas1:, Romo needs to stay healthy as does Dez Bryant. when we stay healthy, we will cause trouble in our division
we still need a real # 2 WR,,, when dez went down, that was Terrence Williams time to step up,, he didnt... and speaking of staying healthy....I never hear no one mention Dez Staying healthy... haven't he missed several games each season he's been in the league? :sas2:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
What do yall nikkas expect him and Jerry to say :what:

Of course hes going to say the other backs will get carries. Shyt, we still used Randle and Dunbar often when Murray ran for 1800 :martin:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
we still need a real # 2 WR,,, when dez went down, that was Terrence Williams time to step up,, he didnt... and speaking of staying healthy....I never hear no one mention Dez Staying healthy... haven't he missed several games each season he's been in the league? :sas2:
The Draft isnt over :francis:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can't believe what I am hearing in this...:sadswagboyz:

Jason Garrett talking about how all of our running backs can be "contributors":sadswagboyz:

What...the fukk...:sadswagboyz:

Did we just take Zeke at 4 to NOT have him be a feature back and give him the ball 20 to 25 times a game this year:sadswagboyz:

I'm just going to assume this is double speak by Garrett and one of these guys is going to get cut...

Now way in fukking hell we going to carry 4 running backs when we can only have 53 players on the team...

No...fukking...way

Naw, these are the same Cowboys fans that said they didn't trust Jerruh and Garrett to use Ramsey correctly. But all of sudden they trust Jerruh and Garrett with Zeke. :mjlol:

I haven't seen Cowboys fans this happy on draft day since this guy was drafted. :sas1:

MorrisClaiborne1.jpg

In Jerruh, Garrett, and Mr. 0-16 we trust tho :sas2:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jerruh tried to trade up to get Lynch. :mjlol:

And not Treadwell, Doctson, or Coleman. :mjlol:

This franchise is a fukking joke. :mjlol: