Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Myles Jack worries me, but if he's there at 34:patrice:. The Cowboys are in a great position to get a great prospect on D, i pray they don't do something stupid and draft Cook or Hackenberg.

My wish list
Billings
Robinson
Jack
Dodd

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the fact that we are flying under the radar this year and other teams (Redskins, Panthers, etc) are being hyped up as making the best moves and shyt. Kinda reminds you of the Cowboys last year don't it? Remember all the moves we made last season and how the world was in awe that Dallas got all these nice draft picks, did well in free agency w/Hardy and now we're superbowl bound?

That amounted to 4-12 :beli:

No team has won the NFC East back to back since 2004, and we always do well when we're the underdogs.

2016 we blessed brehs:blessed:
We went 4-12 cause romo got hurt

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
it-s-me-austin-o.gif

ya'll thought I really wanted a seminole? :mjlol:
qucgqtayylqpceehvnky.gif

Nah but forreal
dmx-crying-o.gif
Just seent this :dead::deadrose:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even trying to play you with the TL:DR but Im going to make it simple. You can't hype up the Cardinals and other teams who in your own words are loaded on D picking defensive players as some sort of see what they did then get passed when a team who I'm assuming you think is more than talented on O tries to add to their O. I don't understand how you and your man don't see the contradiction in that.

All these answers to your questions will be seen or not during the season are I'm sure you and your man will be bytching during the season thread. Right now its just back and forth and the pick ain't changing similar to if it would've been Ramsey so until later on down the line it is what it is with many more rounds to go. As for Williams I'm all for him being replaced so don't understand that stuff.
Seattle and Arizona can load up like that on D cause they have great offenses as well. They have qb's, recievers, backs, etc...we are going into the season with one of the worst ranked defenses with suspensions on our starting DE and 3 db's with a year left on their deal

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I can't even shyt on y'all dudes for that Wentz pick.

He will probably set a rookie record against our trash defense.

But Cowboys fans said having Zeke is supposed to help our defense tho. :jbhmm:
@*DalMem* fishing for Daps in the Eagles thread:russ:
Seattle and Arizona can load up like that on D cause they have great offenses as well. They have qb's, recievers, backs, etc...we are going into the season with one of the worst ranked defenses with suspensions on our starting DE and 3 db's with a year left on their deal
So Ramsey would've come in and immediately helped our defense? CBs normally don't contribute until their 2nd-3rd year, Zeke will be an instant playmaker for us.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, I was shytting on them before the draft for trying to get one of those CAC Bust QBs.

But how could I keep clowning them for that move, when we equally done such a clown move. :mjlol: