El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hindsight is 20/20 :manny:

I was the first person talking about getting Zeke

@BlueHeffner

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/off-...-dallas-cowboys-season-thread.341526/page-180

graph.jpg
Na breh fukk that. Get a QB. Jerry ruined this season not drafting a qb and rolling with weeden as the backup

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Get a young QB who you can at least say you are grooming to take over after Romo...aint no fukking way in hell any QB on our team now is on our team in two years...

Get a real receiver to put next to Dez who can actually be a receiving threat even if Dez is not on the field...

Get some defensive line depth while our two best defensive linemen are suspended for weed...and probably will be habitually suspended for weed until they are kicked out of the nfl...

I want Doctson on this team...I don't care what pick it takes to get him..if not him then treadwill...both of these dudes could be legit no 1 receivers on a team within two years...it seems stupid to pass on putting that the opposite side of Dez...

I feel like we are taking Ramsey no matter what at no 4 now...fine...whatever...but we BETTER move Jones to the other safety spot and stop fukking around with him being a corner...

I think I have reached a crossroads with this team because this is the first draft in forever that I really don't even care about...even though it is one of the most important drafts we have ever had...

Garrett is still the coach...their is an artificial ceiling on whoever we pick until he is gone

We still are not going to play press man...and all of the best corners available are press corners...no point in picking one only to neuter him like we did with Mo...

Backup QB is trash...if we pick one in the draft he is surely going to be trash in the first year...every game Romo misses or doesn't finish is a game we absolutely lose...

Last year I was all up in the season thread talking about how good T Will and Cole World looked...they were garbage when Dez got hurt...all up in the thread talking about how bad Jones was...he ended up our best corner...all up in the thread talking about how Randle could pick up where Murray left off...dude spent all last year acting like a supervillian in an austin powers movie...their is literally a clip of Garrett telling him don't jump over the pile at the goal line and this dumb mufukka went right in and dove over the pile...

I don't see myself caring very much about what this team does until the annual week 1 game against the giants where both teams spend the whole game trying to lose to each other...

I'm going to lose my shyt if we draft Zeke at all when last year we made no attempt at Gurley who pretty much picked up right where he left off with Georgia when he suited up for the Rams...:sadswagboyz:

I just noticed the poll:russ:

How could you not want Doctson :sadswagboyz:...how could you not want the local TCU kid who spent two years having defenses schemed against him and burn them week in and week out until he fukked his wrist up :sadswagboyz:

You fukking want Bosa ? Mufukka aint even got enough testosterone in his body for his eyes to be the same color...

Zeke...come on...nikkas named zeke either hoop or box...they don't play football...nikka look 30 already and he used to run in ohio state with his stomach exposed...

Ramsey...if we take him lets hope we don't have to play the Houston Cougars :yeahok:

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ill fukk with Ramsey/Doctson. Williaks can slide his ass to the slot and beasley can sit his fumbling ass down

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get a young QB who you can at least say you are grooming to take over after Romo...aint no fukking way in hell any QB on our team now is on our team in two years...

Get a real receiver to put next to Dez who can actually be a receiving threat even if Dez is not on the field...

Get some defensive line depth while our two best defensive linemen are suspended for weed...and probably will be habitually suspended for weed until they are kicked out of the nfl...

I want Doctson on this team...I don't care what pick it takes to get him..if not him then treadwill...both of these dudes could be legit no 1 receivers on a team within two years...it seems stupid to pass on putting that the opposite side of Dez...

I feel like we are taking Ramsey no matter what at no 4 now...fine...whatever...but we BETTER move Jones to the other safety spot and stop fukking around with him being a corner...

I think I have reached a crossroads with this team because this is the first draft in forever that I really don't even care about...even though it is one of the most important drafts we have ever had...

Garrett is still the coach...their is an artificial ceiling on whoever we pick until he is gone

We still are not going to play press man...and all of the best corners available are press corners...no point in picking one only to neuter him like we did with Mo...

Backup QB is trash...if we pick one in the draft he is surely going to be trash in the first year...every game Romo misses or doesn't finish is a game we absolutely lose...

Last year I was all up in the season thread talking about how good T Will and Cole World looked...they were garbage when Dez got hurt...all up in the thread talking about how bad Jones was...he ended up our best corner...all up in the thread talking about how Randle could pick up where Murray left off...dude spent all last year acting like a supervillian in an austin powers movie...their is literally a clip of Garrett telling him don't jump over the pile at the goal line and this dumb mufukka went right in and dove over the pile...

I don't see myself caring very much about what this team does until the annual week 1 game against the giants where both teams spend the whole game trying to lose to each other...

I'm going to lose my shyt if we draft Zeke at all when last year we made no attempt at Gurley who pretty much picked up right where he left off with Georgia when he suited up for the Rams...:sadswagboyz:
Lol you didnt have to get all realistic breh, let us have some damn hope :damn:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I like the Doctson/COleman but if we trading back up into the first I bet its for a pass rusher. Probably Spence. Ramsey/Spence first 2 picks