• Poll closed .

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So are they leaning towards Zeke at 4? :lupe:

Only if Ramsey ain't there then yea otherwise if both we getting Ramsey first just saw it reported on ESPN saying from sources inside of Dallas
Like 1 poster say rob said get zeke if Ramsey ain't there go back to our 2014 style of gameplan that had us elite

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man watch the tape yourself or :camby:
Cant even provide a proper response?. He just seems to excel in football iq and quick deciciveness. Complete back but. i think people overate the impact he would have on our runnung game opposed to another back we could get in the 3rd like Proisse. Majority of the leagues elite backs arent selected in the 1st round just saying

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
So here's my stance. Dline talent will be there when we draft in the second, I can't say the same for the secondary.

Just like last year. We got Jones, then Gregory...we need to go Ramsey, interior lineman.

I'm not big on taking a RB now because we're stacked. I don't think Elliot's impact on the running game would be much more than what we have going into next year. There's no reason for us to address the offensive side of the ball in the first two rounds IMO.

I'm hoping the draft goes DB, DL, LB, QB, RB. If we happen to trade out, I wouldn't be too fukked up either. #AnybodyButBosa

3 straight defensive picks is a stretch but hopefully the first two are there.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
we better get a buckeye

fukk yall nikkas hating on bosa and freaky zeeky

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
So here's my stance. Dline talent will be there when we draft in the second, I can't say the same for the secondary.

Just like last year. We got Jones, then Gregory...we need to go Ramsey, interior lineman.

I'm not big on taking a RB now because we're stacked. I don't think Elliot's impact on the running game would be much more than what we have going into next year. There's no reason for us to address the offensive side of the ball in the first two rounds IMO.

I'm hoping the draft goes DB, DL, LB, QB, RB. If we happen to trade out, I wouldn't be too fukked up either. #AnybodyButBosa

3 straight defensive picks is a stretch but hopefully the first two are there.
church, wilcox, carr and claiborne are all FAs after this year. Ramsey will be the pick if he's there.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Ima put it like this. Yall gon be :mad: if/when we take Ramsey and he's lining up 10 yrds off his man bc of this wackazz scheme. Yall also gon be :mad: when we go back to that offense that had Romo throwin the ball 30-35 times :martin:
That zone shyt has me :why: :jayhuh::manfoh::boshsmh: all season long man :magicry: