Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he lives up to the hype then he's a million times better than Murray, i said before you don't sign a RB who can't take it to the house and Murray could only do that between the 20s.
To be fair. I was watching some tape and zeke got caught from behind a few times as well.

I dont see how he could be that much better Murray. dude rushed for 1800 yds. Could recieve and was a great blocker. Its hard to get that much better than that. Great player but os he a generational back?..its hard to say

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair. I was watching some tape and zeke got caught from behind a few times as well.

I dont see how he could be that much better Murray. dude rushed for 1800 yds. Could recieve and was a great blocker. Its hard to get that much better than that. Great player but os he a generational back?..its hard to say
Zeke doesnt fumble like murray though. That matters in the discussion. That gb fumble still got me heated.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Every RB will get caught that's a given, but Murray would always get caught from behind no matter how much space he had. Murray was a good but not great blocker, people keep forgetting it was his blown assignment that got Romo injured that year. He did rush for 1800yds but he's not a 1800yd back, AP is a back(at least he used to be) where a total like that is to be expected. You said you don't see how he could play much better than Murray but the fact is he's more talented than Murray, maybe he becomes a bust but let's not act like Murray is irreplaceable.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
An offense with Romo Dez & Zeke
xxQmZaz.gif

WellwornFoolhardyAnkole.gif

dez-bryant.gif

tumblr_inline_n1blriaaYR1rzmk7d.gif

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A non-defensive player with the 4th pick is pure asinine IMO. :yeshrug:

Defensive Backs and Defensive Lineman have a way longer shelf life than a Running Back.

Especially when you're picking with the 4th pick.

EX: Darren McFadden, Trent Richardson, Reggie Bush, Ronnie Brown, Cedric Benson.

Damn, it have been a lot more busts in taking a running back in the top 5. :ohhh:

LaDainian Tomlinson is the only one that panned out in the last 15 years. :ohhh:

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A non-defensive player with the 4th pick is pure asinine IMO. :yeshrug:

Defensive Backs and Defensive Lineman have a way longer shelf life than a Running Back.

Especially when you're picking with the 4th pick.

EX: Darren McFadden, Trent Richardson, Reggie Bush, Ronnie Brown, Cedric Benson.

Damn, it have been a lot more busts in taking a running back in the top 5. :ohhh:

LaDainian Tomlinson is the only one that panned out in the last 15 years. :ohhh:
You sure about that?
0a5bd8335eb37c88c208e4db4fa463ba_large.gif