• Poll closed .

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some rankings I saw

Final 2016 PFF Draft Board: Top 250 NFL prospects

1. Joey Bosa, DE, Ohio State -Bosa is a dominant run defender (top grade against the run each of last two seasons) and he has the quick, powerful hands to create pressure off the edge.

3. Jalen Ramsey, CB, Florida State Ramsey is an outstanding zone corner and he has the size and athleticism to develop into one of the league’s best man corners as well. He brings a versatile dimension to any defense as he can also play the run like a linebacker (top run grade among cornerbacks in 2015).

7. Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Ohio State -The best all-around running back in the draft and perhaps the nation, Elliott boasted the top run grade in the class in 2014 and then led the nation as a blocker in 2015. His ability to run, catch, and block will put him on the field early and often

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If our own DC doesnt want Ramsey, why yall think he's the pick :what:
This but I've heard too many people say Ramsey is the pick to not think its something to it. Hope I'm wrong though.

Ima put it like this. Yall gon be :mad: if/when we take Ramsey and he's lining up 10 yrds off his man bc of this wackazz scheme. Yall also gon be :mad: when we go back to that offense that had Romo throwin the ball 30-35 times :martin:
All of this

That zone shyt has me :why: :jayhuh::manfoh::boshsmh: all season long man :magicry:
That wack ass zone is like an automatic first for teams. Sad thing is I don't think its the scheme I think its the players. D line not getting pressure cb that seem to get post equals all them reactions you put toooooo fukking often for most liking

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ima put it like this. Yall gon be :mad: if/when we take Ramsey and he's lining up 10 yrds off his man bc of this wackazz scheme. Yall also gon be :mad: when we go back to that offense that had Romo throwin the ball 30-35 times :martin:
That's what scares me the most that it might not even matter if we keep the same damn scheme only Sean lee has excelled in this shyt and he brittle

Who said that
Ed werder

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was the 1st person talking about drafting Jalen Ramsey since the middle of last season. :manny:

Last edited:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
:merchant:

Jerry said at the press conference the other day "we got bullets to shoot if we want to, and people know we'll shoot"

That nikka drunk man. He the Ric Flair of this shyt at this point. He stay spouting out bullshyt that don't make sense to anybody but him