Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jacksonville had to be :mjlol: @ the first 4 teams.

Rams :mjlol:

Eagles :mjlol:

Bosa went 3rd :mjlol:

Cowboys fukkery :mjlol:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
i was geeked Chargers took Bosa at 3, i knew we were getting Ramsey.... I was only mad for about 3 seconds when we drafted Zeke...
thats was a safe pick for Dallas, go with the all around best RB and pair him with the best OL in the game... dude can block, in which none of our current rbs can do, and he can catch out the backfield... he will extend drives which allows the d to get much needed rest. too many times last season, were 3 and outs, and defense came back on the field. Our defense is fine, I didnt imagine we do anything last season, and look they were more than decent.

Well address the remaining rounds with defense im sure...

dont panick... we got this...

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get why they upset but he wouldn't have made impact ASAP maybe with in time I feel but could of been a anchor for the future tho

I do feel defense should be our primary focus with a rb eventually but I do love zeke so either way it is what it is

Better get more picks in 2nd round imo

I totally understand breh but look at it this way, we only got romo for 2 or 3 more years.

Our window is about to close breh we gotta surround him with talent and ride into the sunset, in 2 years we all gon be crying when romo is done trust me.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
34 pick is interesting, lot of good names there. I'm tired of the druggies and injury risk LBs but Noah Spence or Myles Jack sitting at 34 would be hard to pass up. A'Shawn Robinson would be a nice pickup too.

Jerry better not reach for Dax Prescott :mjcry:

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Man @duckbutta and @*DalMem* yall honestly acting like some hoes. :upsetfavre:

You right...we the only to people in this thread acknowledging that the team that won the division just got the best receiver in the draft while we have exactly one real wide receiver on our team...and then the same team that won the division also got a corner who if you look at their last game handled our only good receiver pretty easily...how hoish of us :yeahok:

But hey no need to worry about that...we drafted a running back at number 4...while we already got 3 on the roster...so at least we can all set back and laugh while the cowboys find some way to just release Mcfadden who just had his best year ever...Morris who they just signed...or Dunbar who for the first time since he been here they actually used effectively last year until he got hurt...

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Is jack too risky. Dude was slated to be a top 5 pick. Ragland, billings, spence, ashawn, dodd we solid brehs