Mike Fisher said it's true that Jerruh tried to trade up for Lynch. :mjlol:

Someone need to take out Jerruh. :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I still wish we did focused on defense I always feel in most sports it wins u the chip especially in nfl

Zeke was my 2nd choice for what we could get back to the 2014 offense reason and even when romo is gone we already got elite rb and wr for the future still need 1 more wr

Oline is set

Our defense tho needs Jesus and then some

Someone had a link that miles jack admitted needing microfacture surgery eventually
So that could be a issue

We need a damn dt too push up
The middle so we can sack qb on the edges tho

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Former Cowboys cornerback and Hall of Famer Deion Sanders reacted to the Cowboys picking Ohio State running back Ezekiel Elliottin Thursday's first round of the 2016 NFL draft on Instagram.

"Cowboys fans, I got to weigh in on that pick. I love Ezekiel Elliott and I know what they're thinking. If we can get somebody that resembles Emmitt Smith, can catch the ball out of the backfield and run inside and outside and keep the defense off the field, then we're all right. But this is my dilemma. The teams that have gone to the Super Bowl and fared well, they got there by defense. Now you have the opportunity to get a real corner and you pass that up? See, that's one of those guys that's is really gonna change the game. That's what I feel. I don't know about that one Cowboys. Truth."

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yall nikkas acting like some major hoes right now chill the fukk out, ramsey as a rookie was going to save us? Jesus Christ calm down.

I get why they upset but he wouldn't have made impact ASAP maybe with in time I feel but could of been a anchor for the future tho

I do feel defense should be our primary focus with a rb eventually but I do love zeke so either way it is what it is

Better get more picks in 2nd round imo