Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the redskins and vikings got better than us by taking offense when we did the same thing? Corners take a long time to really become impact players. Claiborne still hasn't lived up to his billing. It took Scandrick after his whole first contract. Even Patrick Peterson wasn't a great corner his first year. He was getting attention because of his return skills.

nikka the Redskins just got Josh Norman and Josh Doctson. So, hell yes they're better than us right now. :what:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My favorite player in the draft goes to an arch rival that we play twice a year...
aCRaVS4.png

I'm 50% done with this team...

The very first time Doctson shyts on our secondary...and he will because he is going to be a no 1 receiver before this year is over with...I am going to be completely done with this team for awhile...
aCRaVS4.png

Draft over...season over...we aint never winning shyt...garret getting a life time contract...jerry gonna forever fukk us because he didn't get to pick manziel...
aCRaVS4.png

Worst day ever for me in cowboys history
aCRaVS4.png

@Big Boss please put me out of my misery...after you finish...cremate me and spread my ashes across lake Lewisville...lake dallas doesn't even deserve what is left of my stanhood anymore
aCRaVS4.png

Heartbroken...wife gonna have to give me head for hours and let me beat it up while she wear those striped purple heels she hate so much for me to even come close to recovering from this
aCRaVS4.png

I don't even know if I will watch a Spurs game the rest of the playoffs
aCRaVS4.png

It's over

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
So the redskins and vikings got better than us by taking offense when we did the same thing? Corners take a long time to really become impact players. Claiborne still hasn't lived up to his billing. It took Scandrick after his whole first contract. Even Patrick Peterson wasn't a great corner his first year. He was getting attention because of his return skills.

Da fukk :dahellwhat: Clairborne fukking sucks. There is nothing to live up to anymore, he just a fukking bust. Live up to his billing? This dude is the under card of the under card of the under card fight that comes on the day before the pay per view fight...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Da fukk :dahellwhat: Clairborne fukking sucks. There is nothing to live up to anymore, he just a fukking bust. Live up to his billing? This dude is the under card of the under card of the under card fight that comes on the day before the pay per view fight...

I'm going to let these nikkas eat and just sit back laugh during the season. :mjlol: