Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And there is no evidence that states that Zeke coming to Dallas was a Jerry pick especially considering the entire front office decided on him over Ramsey. Unless you have clear cut evidence from another source that states otherwise.

Also, nobody has stated their hatred over the years with Jerry as much as I have. If EE busts, blame Garrett because he was the one who wanted him. If Jaylon doesn't work out, I guess you can blame Jerry on this. Point is, we need a back and a corner, they decided to get the back for better or for worse. Are we going to cry until September about this?

It's not even a week after the fukking draft. :mindblown: So, what the fukk are you talking about. If I'm still talking about this in July then, you can post this silly shyt about still crying over it. :what:

I swear some of you motherfukker are goofy as hell. :what:

This is the "fukkING DRAFT THREAD" :what:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
terence was good early on because he had the "shut down" corner reputation, mainly due to us trotting out trash RCB's like pete hunter:scusthov: lance frazier:rudy: teams just stay away from his side of the field and took the easy money. then we got anthony henry(had a good 2007) but overall:camby: and mike jenkins who bit on every double move:mindblown:

once teams figured out newman was not this shutdown guy they thought he was, he was exposed. i swear every go route newman was getting a pass interference flag:snoop: every. damn. time, he'd get up with that "oh well look", tug his shoulder pads and fix his socks smh.

DAWG TELL ME I DID NOT JUST REMEMBER THIS MENTAL IMAGE TO THE EXACT LETTER :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Ive spent so much time on this team :mjcry:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
It's not even a week after the fukking draft. :mindblown: So, what the fukk are you talking about. If I'm still talking about this in July then, you can post this silly shyt about still crying over it. :what:

I swear some of you motherfukker are goofy as hell. :what:

This is the "fukkING DRAFT THREAD" :what:
So in other words, you're going to continue to cry about not getting Ramsey and Jack or whatever you like. Also, you have no evidence of Zeke being just a Jerry pick. I understand. You may have the last word.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in other words, you're going to continue to cry about not getting Ramsey and Jack or whatever you like. Also, you have no evidence of Zeke being just a Jerry pick. I understand. You may have the last word.

If you don't like people still talking about the draft. Then stop posting in the "Draft Thread" and take your ass back to the Cowboys offseason. :mindblown:

Stop complaining and go back to the fukking offseason thread. :what:

Seem like you're the one crying,.:what:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@Spade and @Blue Hefner y'all still going back and forth with that dude @*DalMem* ? Y'all lost for engaging with his shyt. Dude still whining and won't let it go like he the scout of the year? Man y'all better than me that nikka on ignore. Maybe by the OTA's or a week or two from now but all his crying when a rookie mini camp ain't even been had? Nah son ain't trying to hear that junk esp since dude ain't no scout or anything. Just another fan acting like they know something others don't. If you that damn good go be a scout instead of posting here. Pretty sure they pay handsomely for scouts that draft well instead of posting here for free.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
@Spade and @Blue Hefner y'all still going back and forth with that dude @*DalMem* ? Y'all lost for engaging with his shyt. Dude still whining and won't let it go like he the scout of the year? Man y'all better than me that nikka on ignore. Maybe by the OTA's or a week or two from now but all his crying when a rookie mini camp ain't even been had? Nah son ain't trying to hear that junk esp since dude ain't no scout or anything. Just another fan acting like they know something others don't. If you that damn good go be a scout instead of posting here. Pretty sure they pay handsomely for scouts that draft well instead of posting here for free.
Nah I was done when I said he can have the last word.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My man Shango is so much of a homer that he contradicted himself in the same video. :wow:

Saying the common denominator of all the teams that made it to the Super Bowl were their good defenses. :wow: And a lot them had an average offense.

I wish my man Shango would've done his research. Because there never been a team to win the Super Bowl that also lead the league in rushing. :wow:

My man Shango said Mo Claiborne was going to be the next Revis right after the Cowboys 2012 draft. :wow:

Dax being part Cam Newton/Russell Wilson. :wow:

:mjlol:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He still complaining :why:

I put him on ignore Thursday after the draft. Dude was horrible

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why are y'all dumbasses still posting in the draft thread?

If you don't want to talk about the draft anymore then go back to the Cowboys offseason thread?

Have you seen me talking about the draft in the Cowboys offseason thread?

But I'm the one that supposed to be bytching.

It's a Cowboys Draft Thread and Cowboys Offseason Thread for a fukking reason idiots.